Spell To Make Your Wishes Come True - Wish Spell

Hello! Welcome back to yet another spell. More than one person has requested a wish spell, so this one is for you! This spell will help you have your wishes come true. Make sure your wishes are reasonable, such as wishing for a new dog, or some more money. Don't wish for impossible things to happen, like you flying or finding a dinosour or something. Know your limits! This spell is safe for everyone to do.

THIS IS MY SPELL.

It is proven to work! I have made many wishes with it.

Let's start!

Ingredients: A piece of paper, a pencil/pen.

Start by writing some manifestations on the paper. For example, if I wanted to get a certain job, I would write "I got hired for my dream job", and, "I got the job I wanted". Make multiple different sentences for your wish!

After that, you are going to do the 369 manifestation method. You write the noun 3 times, describing the noun 6 times, and a full sentences 9 times. Here is an example:

Job, job, job.

I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job, I got the job.

I got hired for my dream job, I got hired for my dream job, I got hired for my dream job, I got hired for my dream job, I got hired for my dream job, I got hired for my dream job, I got hired for my dream job, I got hired for my dream job, I got hired for my dream job.

While manifesting, don't use the word 'wish', it is better to pretend that you already have the thing you want. Try to use words such as 'I have', 'I will', 'I got'.

Next, place both of your hands on the paper you wrote the sentences on. Imagine yourself getting the thing you desire. Imagine how you would feel when you get it, and how happy you will be. 

Next, open your eyes and write you full name at the bottom of the paper. Fold the paper so the writing is facing inwards, and chant these words:

"My wishes are coming true, my wishes have now come true, my wishes are now my reality."

Say that 3 times, and then you are done!

For the next few hours, try and keep the paper near you. After a few hours, you can dispose of it naturally, such as burying it, burning it, or putting it outside. Do not just throw it in the garbage!

That's it! I hope you enjoyed this. If you ever have any more spell requests, just comment below!

Bye!