Spell To Give Someone Confidence

This spell is to give somebody else confidence. If your friend or family member has been feeling down, perform this spell to put some positive thoughts in their head! This spell will not work to make yourself confident, but if you want to be confident, I have a spell for that at the beginning of the book. This spell is advanced, though, but some intermediates could try it if you are very careful.

THIS IS NOT MY SPELL.

It is proven to work.

Let's start!

Ingredients: a yellow candle, a shell (preferably a real one), best done on a Sunday.

  Start by lighting your candle. Hold it in your dominant hand and imagine the smoke coming from the flame filling your friend's head with positivity and confidence. Say the following:

"Please give (name) confidence so she\he can be their best. Failed it once, but now she\he will be better than the rest."

Pass the shell through the flames. It doesn't have to touch the flames, but pass it over very close so it heats the shell up. Once you are done, say the following:

"May this be her\his lucky charm so her\his wish can come true."

If you can, give your friend the shell and have them keep it with them for a few days. Their confidence will come in 3 days to a week.

If you can't give your friend the shell, don't worry about it.

That's all! Since this spell is for someone else other than yourself, be careful while casting it. Pronounce your words clearly and make sure you have all the correct ingredients. 

Have a nice day!