Spell Jars

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I'm back! So instead of doing a spell today, I'm doing spell jars. It is practically a spell, but just with all your ingredients in a jar. I will be listing a few ones that I personally like to use. These are safe to do for all levels of witches. You could even do it if you aren't a witch, and you will be safe!

THESE ARE ALL MY OWN SPELLS.

They are proven to work.

Let's start!

Protection Jar:

Below I will list all the ingredients. Put them in the jar in the same order as listed.

Eggshell powder, rosemary, salt, a small piece of paper with you intent (protect *name of person you want protected* from all harm. If it is for you, write "I, *your name* will be protected from all harm).

Roll up the piece of paper and put it in the jar, then add salt on top. Close the lid and pour some melted white candle wax on top to seal it.

Money Attraction Jar: 

This jar will help attract money to you.

A basil leaf, cinnamon, a bay leaf, a small piece of paper with your intent (write a manifestation affirmation of your choice, ex: I am rich, I attract money effortlessly, I am a money magnet).

Roll up the piece of paper and put it in the jar, then close the lid. Pour some green melted candle wax on top to seal.

Positivity Jar: 

This jar will help you stay positive and bring positivity wherever you go. 

Lavender, peppermint, salt, a small piece of paper with your intent (say, "I attract positive energy", or something like that).

Roll up the piece of paper and put it in the jar. Close the lid and seal it with yellow or orange melted candle wax.

That's all! Hope you enjoy these spell jars. Bye!