Spell To Make A Moon Ring

This spell will charge a ring in the moonlight! With the ring, it will make you more powerful. When wearing this ring, it will make your spells easier to perform, and your magick better! This is safe for all levels of witches.

THIS IS NOT MY SPELL.

It is proven to work.

Let's start!

Ingredients: a ring with a white, blue, or green stone, at least 5 shells (real ones are better), a bowl of rainwater, salt, must be done on the night of a clear full moon.

Go outside and place your ring somewhere where the moonlight is shining on it. Place the shells around the ring in a circle. Say the following:

"Mother moon, heart of night, make this ring filled with your light."

Leave the ring outside with the shells to charge for at least 2 hours.

At 12:00 am, go back outside and say the spell again. Then, put away the shells and put the ring in the bowl of rainwater. Add the salt to the bowl and mix, then let it sit for the rest of the night. The bowl does not need to be in the moonlight.  

In the morning, your ring will be charged with moonlight!

When you put on the ring, don't be surprised if your finger throbs for a few seconds or you get a slight headache for a few seconds. Your ring is now magickal and will help your powers!

That's all :) Have a nice day!