Spell To Accomplish Audiokinesis

Good evening everyone! Welcome to another spell. This spell will help you accomplish audiokinesis, which is the control over the volume of sound. You can use this to make any kind of audio sound louder/quieter. I find this spell very helpful sometimes! It is safe for everyone to try.

THIS IS NOT MY SPELL.

It is proven to work! This is good to use if you want to hear other's conversations, or if you want to make an audio quieter! 

Let's start!

There are no ingredients.

All you have to do is focus on the sound you want to change. If you can't hear it very well, imagine you can. If the sound is loud, imagine it getting quieter. Focus very hard on the sound and imagine the volume slowly changing. Trick your mind into thinking that the volume changed.

Once you feel as though the sound is at the volume you want, you can unfocus your thoughts. The sound should be to your wanted volume!

This spell may take a few tries to get. It is complicated at times, but just make sure you focus! When you want to change the audio back to it's original volume, do the same method again. It will be easier the second time because you are simply un-tricking your mind.

That's it! Hope you enjoyed this spell. Have a nice day!