4. SUGA and spice

Start from the beginning

"Genius Lab" read one the door.
Yoongi carefully kept the painting on one side of his lab and fell on his chair. He spun on his chair once and took out the card his friend had given him.

"Miso. Dreamer. Hmm..." Yoongi said in a soft whisper and decided to call this painter the next day.

Clearly Yoongi was intrigued by Dreamer's work.

Without further adieu, SUGA turned to his setup and while everyone was alseep in their rooms, he started working as he always found night to be the best time to work, in peace.

The next day was a off day for BTS and Yoongi decided to visit Miso while he had time. SUGA lazily took out his cell phone and dialled the number on the card. A girl picked up after two rings.

"Yeoboseyo?" The girl's voice on the other side was full of life.

"Is this umm... Dreamer?" SUGA asked, talking in a voice unlike his own.

"Yes this is her."

"Am... Lee...Lee Yoobin. Yesterday my friend bought a painting from your shop..."

"Ah the one with moon in blue..."

"Nae. Nae. So I wanted to come and see your work myself. Will that be possible?" Yoongi asked.

"Arraseo. You can come to my shop on..."

"I'll like it done today."

"Oh okay. Then I'll open my shop in an hour, you can come after that?"

"I'll be there." SUGA smiled as he said that.

Dreamer and SUGA hung up the call.

"Hyung why are you smiling?" Hoseok said looking at Yoongi who was smiling to himself.

"Ah. Nothing much." Yoongi replied.

Hoseok eyed him suspiciously before returning to cleaning the mess in their dorm that was successfully created by Jimin, Tae and Kookie.

Yoongi hadn't realized he was still smiling even after he had hung up the call.

'What's with me?' Yoongi thought.
Yoongi couldn't help but think about this painter and wondered how she was.

'Is she quiet? Does she listen to my music?' Yoongi thought.

He finally called his manager.

"Can you come in my studio for sometime?" He said over call.

"Nae."

Manager Sejin came in sometime later in Yoongi's lab.

"You called."

"Nae. I have a favor to ask for."

"Go ahead."

Manager Sejin took a seat opposite to SUGA.

"There's this artist who makes great paintings. Yesterday one of my friends gifted me this." Yoongi said pointing to the painting.

"So I wanted to go and see a few more of her paintings." Yoongi continued.

"So you... want to go to her to see her work?" Manager Sejin asked.

"No you'll. You know my taste so you'll go visit her shop and buy me some paintings."

"Okay. When do yo..." Manager Sejin was cut off mid sentence.

"Today. In..." Yoongi looked at his watch "In an hour."

"Okay. I'll be there in an hour."

"I'll go with you."

"Eh? Sorry?"

"I'll go with you. I'll not come out of the car."

"Arraseo. I'll get the car ready then."

Manager Sejin stood up to go.

"Umm... I would like you to get all information about her, the painter..."
Yoongi said without looking at his manager.

Manager Sejin raised his brows.

'Yoongi has never acted like this before.' He thought.

"Do you know her?" He couldn't contain his query.

"No. But I would like to..." Yoongi replied after sometime.

Yoongi and his manager drove through the streets in Seoul to reach Miso while Yoongi told Manager Sejin about his conversation with Dreamer.

Yoongi slid down his shades as their car stopped outside Miso. He looked through the car window and could make out a girl working inside the shop.

Manager Sejin got out of the car and steadily walked into the shop. The girl greeted him with a smile and they talked.

Dreamer looked like someone who was full of passion. Her shop wasn't what one could call big but it was enough and her paintings peeked out as they hung on the wall and props. The shop had a big hoarding that read its name ~ Miso.

Dreamer's works that one could see from outside were enough to pull attention. Vibrant colors to subtle art, one could find everything in her various works.

SUGA was intrigued with everything that he saw unfolding in front of his eyes. Everything about her, from her work to her eyes to her bright smile, shouted passion.

Yoongi could see Manager Sejin looking at her works in awe.

'What's with me? Why am I so impressed? Its unlike me.' SUGA could not decipher his own thoughts.

As if his limbs were out of his control, Yoongi wore his black mask and bucket hand and opened the car door. He got out at once and started walking.

______________________________________________

A/N:
Hope you guys are enjoying. Please comment and vote our story. Also sorry for the short chapter.

What's up with Yoongi? Why is he so interested in this Dreamer?
Stay tuned to know :)