29

I want Jhene Aiko and Big Sean to date, bye.

       WARNING : This chapter contains sexual content. 

   Alyssa's P.O.V. || EDITED

  "Guys, lets go clubbing!" Lucy suggested with a wide smile on her face. "It'll be fun, I promise! You guys are new here and you don't know a lot of great places to go clubbing so come on! I know a perfect place that you guys will love."

  Sam laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck. "That sounds great but some of us are underage. The Jacks, me, Alyssa. We're all under age so we wouldn't be able to get in."

  "Ah well scratch clubbing off the list," Kevin said while rubbing his chin like he was thinking. "I don't know what else we could do that there's not an age limit to get in, sorry guys. I guess we can just chill here or something."

  Sam's phone dinged in his hand and he looked down to check it. He started to type up something then he looked up at us with a small smile on his face. "Well my sister just told me that her friend she's staying with is throwing a massive party and we're all invited! So who's down?"

  We all nodded in agreement. "Alright well everyone get in your cars and lets go! I'll text you guys the address and you guys can go over there."

  We all didn't want to take like ten seperate cars so we all paired up. I rode with Nate and John, Sam rode with the Jacks, then Derek rode with Kevin and Lucy. We all got into the car and John looked at me from the rearview music. "Put some music on" he said and handed me the thin black aux chord. 

  I smiled lightly and plugged it into my phone. I clicked on 'Music' and started scrolling down the 'My Albums' category until I finally found what I wanted to listen to. I pressed play on the album then pressed the shuffle button. 

  The first song that came on was 'Talk Show' by TWENTY88. I love love love Big Sean and Jhene Aiko together, I just wish they were actually dating. Ever since this album came out, I have been listening to it on repeat.

   We started driving for a few minutes until we pulled up at a beach house. It was huge and it looked like half of the place was glass. You could see lights flashing - I'm guessing from a disco ball or something - and tons of people in the yard were dancing or passed out on the lawn.

  Through the windows - which you could see inside because the curtains were open - I could see more people dancing and drinking. I think I saw a DJ but I'm not sure. John found a parking spot close to the house and we got out of the car. 

  I met up with Derek who was getting out of the car next to us and he grabbed a hold of my hand. We walked into the house hand-on-hand and I could immediately smell the scent of sweat, alcohol, and weed. Typical party smell, I guess.

  Since we didn't know anyone here, Derek and I went straight to the kitchen to grab a drink. I didn't really care to meet Emily's friend, Kelsey or whatever, because if she was anything like Emily, I wanted nothing to do with her. 

  Derek handed me a red solo cup filled with a clear liquid and I brought it up to my lips, starting to chug it down. Ah, vodka. I felt the burning sensation down my throat. "Damn mami, slow down," Derek laughed as he shook his head. "You just gulped that down in like 0.2 seconds."

  I laughed and grabbed the battle of vodka, refilling my cup. This time, I took smaller sips of the drink because I didn't feel like being shit faced my first ten minutes here. Derek grabbed a hold of my hand again and we walked in between the crowd over to where Kevin, Lucy, and some other people I didn't know where.