23

Sammy's P.O.V. || EDITED

  Five days. Just five more days until we all move out to LA. Not going to lie, I am not ready to move out there because everyone is going to be staying in the same house; including Alyssa. These past few weeks have been hell for me and for the first few days, I did absolutely nothing but mope around all day.

  I didn't shower, I didn't eat, nothing. I was a complete mess until my sister, Emily, pulled me out of it. She said that it was no good for me to sit around and cry all day and that I needed to get up and be productive. She said that I deserved so much better than a liar and cheater.

  I just can't believe Alyssa would do that. She always said how much she hated cheating and she was so torn and upset when I 'cheated' on her, yet here she goes, sleeping with Derek. More than once. The thing is, she wasn't even a little drunk - she knew exactly what she was doing. 

  How is she going to get mad at me for 'cheating' on her when she was letting another guy out his dick inside of her when we were together? It doesn't make sense to me. 

  I'm still kind of hurting over this but not so much. Yes, I love her, I really do, but she hurt me so much. When I found out she was cheating on me with Derek - someone she told me not to worry about - I felt like my life was completely over. The person who I thought was the love of my life, cheated on me. 

  I was broken from my thoughts by hearing my bedroom door open. I snapped my head up and saw Emily standing there with a small smile on her face. "Hey Sam, Nate is here to see you. Can I let him up?"

  I nodded my head and she closed the door. I have been keeping in touch with the guys still - well minus Swazz because he still hates me for what I did, and of course Derek - and I am so glad that I still have friends to talk to. 

  A few seconds later the door reopened and Nate walked through with a small smile on his face. "What's up man? We haven't talked in about a week, how you been holding up?"

  "I been doing good," I shrugged as he took a seat on my desk chair in the corner of the room. "Well as good as I'm going to get, I guess. I mean it's still hard for me but I will get over it eventually, I hope."

  He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Listen man, you can't keep tearing yourself up over this. None of what happened was your fault, you have to know that. I don't know why Alyssa did what she did - she doesn't want to tell me - but it's not your fault. What she did was fucking stupid but man, you got to get over her."

  "Don't get me wrong," he continued to speak as I just sat there in silence, "Alyssa is my homegirl and I love her and all, but you deserve better. I love Alyssa, I really do and I hate to say this, but man you deserve better."

  I sighed and I was starting to get annoyed with this conversation. "Can we talk about something else?" I sighed and looked down at my lap. "I'm tired of always talking about Alyssa and how much she hurt me, lets talk about something else. Are you excited to move to LA?"

  "Hell yes!" he exclaimed and nodded his head rapidly. "I have never been more excited for anything in my whole life, Sam. I really want to start a music career and I'm hoping that LA - along with Derek's help - will help me live out my dreams."

  I slightly winced at the mention of Derek's name. He was the one who was sleeping with my girl, he was the one making her feel good, he was the one who got to hear her moan and give her pleasure when that should've been me. I will never not hate that stupid bastard.

  "Man I hope you make it big," I smiled lightly. "LA will do great things for all of us Nate."

  He smiled and nodded. "Yeah man, you know it. But hey, I got to go back to the house and start packing up shit. I just wanted to drop by and see how you've been doing but I'll text you later, alright?"

  I nodded and watched as he walked out the door. I sighed and stood up off my bed, walking out the door myself. I made my way down the stairs and saw Emily sitting on the couch with her phone in her hands. "Are you excited to be moving out to LA?" I asked her as I plopped down on the couch.

  Emily decided that she wanted to move out to LA too because she wanted to do something in fashion or some shit. Plus, she said she wanted to see me doing great things with my life. She won't be staying with us in the house, though. She said she's going to stay with her friend, Kelsey or something like that.

  "Yes!" she nodded in excitement and put down her phone. "This is going to be a fresh start for us, Sam. Hopefully, Alyssa won't be a hoe and will stay out of your way when you guys are in the house. I used to think she was so nice but not anymore after she hurt my baby brother."

  I rolled my eyes at her words. Sure, Alyssa cheated on me but Emily shouldn't be calling her a hoe. No matter how much she hurt me I will always love her, no matter how hard I try not to. And I absolutely hated when she called me 'baby brother.'

  "Em," I warned and she sighed.

  "Look I'm sorry but I don't like her after what she did to you," she defended and let out another sigh. "I mean, I'm positive I will run into her when we're in LA and I won't hesitate to tell her that she made a huge mistake cheating on my brother."

  I groaned and rolled my eyes. "I am so sick of talking about Alyssa! It's always Alyssa this, Alyssa that and I am sick of it. I can't move on if you guys keep bringing her up all the time and keep reminding me what she did. I am trying to move on her, Em."

  "I'm sorry, I'll stop talking about her I promise," Emily smiled lightly as her phone dinged signalling she had a text message.

  She unlocked her phone and smiled down at it. "Who you texting?"

  "My friend, Kelsey," she stated and started typing up something, "that I'm staying with in LA. She's so nice and she's absolutely gorgeous, you'd love her!"

  I furrowed my eyebrows at her statement. "Let me see a pic," I said with curiosity growing in me each passing second.

  She clicked the home button on her phone and went to Instagram. I watched as she typed in 'fatherkels' in the search bar. A few seconds later, tons of pictures popped up. She clicked on one and turned her phone so it was facing me.

 She clicked on one and turned her phone so it was facing me

 Damn she's beautiful. "Damn, you weren't wrong Em. She's pretty as fuck man! When we get out to LA, hook your little brother up!"

  "Don't worry lil bro," she said with a small smile on her face, "I got you fam!"

  Author's note : I actually liked writing Sam's P.O.V. about everything and how he was feeling after everything went down. I hope you enjoyed this aha, anyways I'm done for tonight. I am tired afffffff and again sorry for any spelling mistakes, i turned spell check off.