11

Warning : this chapter contains sexual content ( towards the end ) and if you are not allowed to read things like this or you just don't like that type of material, i suggest not to read it. Not the whole chapter will be smut so I will put in bold when the smut is going to happen. 

Alyssa's P.O.V. || EDITED 

  "Alright guys," my mom smiled widely as we were eating dinner, "so I have decided that tomorrow morning, we will be going to church! Now I know what you're thinking, 'what mom, church really?' but I think it's best for us to open our eyes to more things out there."

  Hmm, this is weird coming from my mom. It's not that I minded going to church, I really didn't, it's just that my mom has never wanted to go to church ever. A lot of my aunts and uncles are really big into the church scene and they have tried for years to get us to go but my mom has said no each and every time. So there must be a reason why she wants to up and go all of a sudden.

  "Now as you guys know," she continued speaking, "I am seeing that guy Jeff, well things are getting pretty serious so we're going to meet up with him tomorrow. I want you guys to finally meet him after so long. I think you guys will like him, he's really nice and sweet. And he also has twin daughters just a year younger than you two."

  Ah so that's what this is about. Jeff. I have heard a lot of good things about him and I've seen a lot of pictures of him and I must say, he's not bad looking. I mean I would never date him or anything because he's like fifty but he's not bad for my mom. 

  They've been seeing each other for about six months now and mom said that she doesn't want us to meet him unless it's getting serious. I don't get why she waits six months to introduce us to him when she's met his daughters, but okay. 

 || time skip ||

So surprisingly church went well. I'm thankful that we were silent for more than half of the time because I didn't feel like talking to any of them. Jeff gave me this weird vibe, like I don't like him. He's really cocky. And his two daughters are faker than barbie. 

  My mom decided to invite them over for dinner because that would give us a better chance at getting to know them because we can actually socialize and have a conversation with them. I was not looking forward to it at all until mom told me I could invite Sammy over for dinner as well. I'm still not looking forward to it but at least I'll have Sammy there with me.

  "They will be here in about five minutes," mom stated and smoothed out her dress. "I want you guys to be on your best behavior and please watch your language. Keep your cussing to a minimal. And no texting at the dinner table, got it?"

  We all nodded our heads in agreement. Wow she must really like him if she's going through all of this. She usually lets us text once in a while at the dinner table (although we don't because it's rude) and she never cares about how much we cuss. 

  A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and mom had a huge smile on her face. Okay mom, it's not that serious calm your tits. She swung the door open and there stood Jeff and his two daughters, Briana and Lucy. Jeff looks like he had a genuine smile placed on his face while the twins looked like their smile was forced.

  "So who's hungry?" my mom asked, still smiling widely. Okay her face has got to hurt with the amount of smiling she's done today. 

  She leaded everyone into the dining room and we all took our seats. I was seated in between Sam and Max and I was across from Jeff's daughter, Lucy. "So who is this young man?" Jeff asked referring to Sammy. "I thought you only had four kids." He looked over at my mom in confusion.