19

Warning : This chapter contains sexual content towards the end.

   Alyssa's P.O.V. || EDITED 

  I graduated yesterday and honestly, I am so proud of myself. I got through high school without dropping out, getting killed, or killing someone myself. It's been a rough four years but I did it, I graduated high school and I am so proud of myself.

  I walked with my brother, my boyfriend, and my two best friends while my other two best friends were watching in the crowd with wide smiles on their faces. My dad and grandma did indeed show up and they cried a little bit. My mom and Jeff were watching with smiles on their faces with Cameron, Max, and Lucy and Briana next to them. Even Derek was there.

  When I got my diploma, I cried a little bit. I couldn't believe it was actually happening: I actually graduated. Last night, everyone came over to celebrate us graduating. By everyone, I mean the Jacks, Sam, John, Nate, Derek, the whole gang. It was amazing.

  I was laying on my bed with Sam looking at my diploma which was on my nightstand. I smiled lightly as I read the words "This certifies that Alyssa Tores has satisfactorily completed the course of study prescribed by the Board of Education and is therefore awarded this diploma."

  Sam was smiling next to me, reading his own. "I'm so proud of you baby," I stated and he looked over at me, his smiling growing wider. "We did it! We actually graduated high school."

  "I'm proud of you too," he stated and placed a kiss on my lips. "I didn't think we could do it, I remember we used to always say we were going to drop out right when we turned sixteen," he laughed at the memory, "but look at us now, high school graduates."

  I smiled. "I just hope I can do something in life," I sighed lightly. "I don't want to feel as useless as Kylie Jenner's high school diploma."

  "Oh my God," Sammy laughed at my comment. "But don't worry baby, you're going to do something great in life, I know you will."

  I was about to speak when my door opened and Cameron walked in with a small on his adorable face. "Mommy said to come downstairs," he stated. "Jeff is here with his daughters, they have a surprise for us. Sammy can come too."

  I groaned and got off the bed and started walking down the stairs with Sam following closely behind. When we reached the bottom, I saw Lucy eyeing Sam and I just wanted to rip her eyes out of her sockets. "What do want?" I asked, annoyed. 

  "Well..." my said, lifting her left hand to show a shiny ring on her ring finger, "Jeff and I are getting married!"

  My eyes widened and so did Josh's. Max, Cameron, Lucy, and Briana all clapped but Josh and I just stood there in shock. Is she for real right now? She's getting married? To Jeff? I hope she's joking, I don't want stepsisters.

  "And there's more news!" Jeff stated with a wide smile on his face. Gee, I don't think I can handle more news. "We are moving in!"

  My eyebrows furrowed and I looked at my mom. "Uh, where exactly are the girls sleeping? There's no more available rooms. We took out the guest rooms a long time ago to put the game room, the weight room, and the movie room. There is no way you're cleaning them out to move them in!"

  "That's exactly why they're going to be sharing a room with you," she said with a nervous laugh and I shook my head. "Oh come on Alyssa, you're going to be moving to LA in three weeks, you can share your room with them for a little bit."

  I shook my head again. "No, hell no," I scoffed. "I am not sharing a room with them. Briana, I don't have a problem with. It's Lucy that I have a problem with and I am not going to share my room with her. I'll share it with Briana, but definitely not Lucy. She can sleep in the dog house, 'cause that's where she belongs."