20

I'M WATCHING THE ASTROS GAME RN AND IMA KMS 

  Alyssa's P.O.V. || EDITED

  I looked my neck in the mirror and sighed. There's so many and they're so dark. I was running my hand along my hickeys and someone knocked on the door which caused me to panic. I didn't have time to cover it with makeup so I moved my hair over my shoulders and quickly went to see who was at the door.

  I opened and Derek stood on the other side, holding his neck. "I think we have a problem," he sighed and removed his hand to show me his hickeys. Holy fuck. I quickly pulled him into the room and shut the door behind us. "How am I supposed to cover this up? It's not like I can tell the guys who gave them to me so what the fuck am I supposed to do Alyssa!?"

 "How am I supposed to cover this up? It's not like I can tell the guys who gave them to me so what the fuck am I supposed to do Alyssa!?"

  "Holy shit," I gasped as I looked at the work I did, "I did that? Damn, I'm proud of myself," I smirked and he laughed a bit. "But I'll help you cover it with foundation or something, I don't know."

  He sighed and shook his head. "That's not even the worst part," he said and pulled his shirt off, turning his back towards me. "There's scratches all over my back, Alyssa. You're fucking wild, I love it," he smirked and looked down at me considering the major height difference. 

  "Oh you think that's bad?" I questioned and moved my hair from my shoulders. His eyes went wide as he traced my hickeys with his index finger. I quickly took off my shirt and showed him my other marks that he made last night. "You made a trail of hickeys down my chest and I have hickeys on my thighs."

  He smirked and stopped tracing my hickeys. "Man, I just want to fuck you again," he said truthfully as he eyed me up and down. "You the best I ever had, baby girl, there's no doubt about that."

  I blushed and looked down. "I'm going to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone," I stated and he nodded his head, signalling me to continue. "You're better than Sammy in bed," I whispered in his ear and I felt him shiver underneath my touch. "I hate to say it, but it's true."

  "How about we fuck on the low?" Derek suggested as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "We can be fuck buddies or something. After all, we will be staying in the same house for the next few weeks and then we'll all be living in the same house when we're out in LA. 'Cause lets face it, we both know that we want to fuck each other again."

  I gulped and looked up at him. "What about Sam? He's going to find out eventually."

  "He won't find out if we don't tell anyone," he whispered in my ear as he left a wet kiss on my neck. "We can do like what they did in Fifty Shades of Grey and sign a contract, we won't tell anyone we fucked with each other. Nobody will know, I promise baby girl."

  I sighed and gave in. "Fine, but nobody better find out Derek because this can't get back to Sam."

  As those words left my lips, he smirked and started leaving more wet kisses down my neck. "Get ready baby girl," he whispered in my ear and gripped my ass, "because daddy's going to make you feel so good."