12

Alyssa's P.O.V. || EDITED

  "Baby, why weren't you at school today?" Sammy asked as he took a seat on the couch next to me. "Oh and Max let me in, don't think I just walked into your house or anything."

  I laughed at his comment. "Oh and I wasn't at school today because I skipped. I just didn't feel like going so I stayed home."

  "Aw, you could've told me," he groaned. "I would of skipped with you. Next time, tell me when you're skipping so I can skip with you please."

  I gasped lightly. "Am I hearing this correctly? The Sam Wilkinson talking about skipping school? Woah, the world must be ending because you would never skip school."

  He let out a fake laugh and was about to say something when the doorbell rang. I sighed and got up to go answer the door. Who is here right now? I opened the door and rolled my eyes at the people on the other side. "My mom's not here right now, you can come back later."

  "Oh yes, I know she's not here," Jeff stated. "I actually came here to see you and your brother's."

  I huffed. Why do they want to see us? Doesn't Jeff and his two little brats have anything better to do then to bother me? "I have someone over, so can this wait for another time?"

  "No," he shrugged. "I don't mind whoever your company is, Alyssa. Now may we come in?"

  I sighed. "I mean, I guess."

  I opened the door wider for them to step through and Lucy and Briana walked off into the direction of the living room. I swear if she tries anything with Sam again I'm going to put this hoe in place, I don't care that she's sixteen. I shut the door behind Jeff and walked into the living room where the girls were at. Jeff said he needed to use the bathroom or something so he'd be there in a few minutes.

  I walked into the living room and Lucy was in the middle of talking. "... Oh Sammy, you're too cute." I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat I was previously in next to Sammy. He put his arm over my shoulder and I leaned into him.

  "What part of he has a girlfriend do you not understand?" I scoffed. I decided that I was going to confront her about it because no one is going to just try and continuously get with my boyfriend and think I'm just not going to say anything. "Like, are you dumb or what? We are clearly together, how can you not see that?"

  She let out a little laugh. "Oh sweetie, if you two were together, why'd he come over to my house last night then? When he left your house, he came straight over to my place and we had a little fun."

  "Nice try," I laughed and shook my head in disbelief. "Sammy slept over last night, so he didn't go over to your house. He doesn't fuck with basic hoes like you."

  She was about to say something but Jeff walked in the room and she immediately shut her mouth. "Oh, that was a great story Alyssa," she said nervously, adding a fake laugh at the end. "You're so funny, oh my God."

  || time skip ||

  "Oh my God I cannot stand her," I yelled as I took a seat on my bed. "Like who does she think she is? She is not Beyonce so she cannot just walk into my house, hit on my boyfriend, be a bitch, then act all nice when her dad is around. What the hell, she needs to stay in her lane before I run her ass over."

  Sammy laughed lightly. "Baby, you're so cute when you're mad. But don't even let her get to you, she's ugly and she's basic. You know you slay and you know she ain't got nothing on you, so don't let her get to your head."

  "You're right," I sighed and laid back on my bed. "I just really can't stand her. Her sister is alright, she's still fake like Lucy, but at least she doesn't try to hit on my boyfriend."

  Author's note : triple update and sorry this was short but it's 3 am and i am tiiiiiiiiiiired. so aha, goodnight. i might update again tomorrow after i go to my uncle's family night thing at the fire station. goodnight peeps.