22

She is so adorable and she's a mf queen, bye.

  Alyssa's P.O.V. || EDITED 

 It's been a week and I haven't heard from or seen Sam. I tried leaving texts and I kept calling but he never answered so I just gave up completely. I fucked up, I know I did, and I feel so bad. We move out to LA in a week and I'm not sure I'm ready to be living under the same roof as him.

  I'm not even sure if he's still moving out there - if I were him, I wouldn't but that's just me. He didn't deserve what I did to him - nobody deserves to be cheated on. Sure, he's fucked up a few times but he didn't deserve this. He was actually a great boyfriend who was very sweet.

  I sighed and pressed 'Play Next Episode' on Netflix. I have been binge watching season 3 of The Fosters. I watched it before when it first aired on ABC Family but I fell behind on watching it and since the new season started tonight, I needed to catch up. 

  I actually really like how they thought they could just replace Jake T. Austin mid season and nobody would notice. Like, that's clearly not Jesus aha? 

  The past week, I've actually got up and showered and stuff. I wasn't sitting in my room all day just rotting to death while not eating or showering. I was actually being productive, I needed to suck it up and just deal with it. I did this to myself so I needed to stop moping around all day long. 

  Today I was going over to my house to pack up my things so we could get ready to leave for LA in a few days. I was actually supposed to be there an hour ago but I got really into the show and totally lost track of time. 

  Oops, my bad aha. 

  But I actually really do need to go home and start packing up my shit because I don't want to wait until last minute. Plus, I haven't spoken to my mom since that night she announced her and Jeff were getting married. I admit, I did overreact but oh well. I'm not sharing a room with two hoes, no thank you.

  I turned off the TV and went to the closet to grab my white huaraches. I slipped them on and grabbed my keys off the nightstand. "I'm going to my house," I stated as I walked down the stairs and saw the boys sitting on the couch, "I'll be back in a little bit."

  They all nodded their heads signalling they heard me and I walked out the front door. I got in my car and started driving in the direction of my house. Wow, I haven't been there in what feels like forever. 

  I walked through the front door and saw Josh sitting in the living room on his phone. He looked up as he heard the door shut and a wide smile appeared on his face. He quickly stood up and engulfed me in a hug. "Damn Alyssa, I never thought I'd say this but I missed you."

  I laughed at his comment and pulled away. "I missed you too, Joshua."

  He groaned as I called him by his real name. I don't understand why, but he never liked it when I would call him Joshua; like bitch, that's your real name. I personally liked the name Joshua and I saw absolutely nothing wrong with the name.

  "Anyways," I spoke after a few seconds of silence, "I am here to pack up my stuff. We're heading out to LA in a few days and I need to get my shit ready to go because I hate doing shit last minute."

  "Let me help," he suggested, "because I know you're a little weakling and you can't carry heavy boxes."

  I playfully rolled my eyes, he was not wrong though. "Ha ha, you're so funny you should be a comedian."

  I walked past him and up the stairs with him following behind me. I opened the door to my room - well my old room now - and my eyes widened in disbelief. What the actual fuck is this? They redecorated the entire room - they even repainted. "What the fuck? Where's all my shit at?"

  "I think they put it in a corner in the closet," Josh shrugged and scratched the back of his neck. "Look I'm sorry that I didn't tell you they did this but in all fairness, we all thought you were never going to come back- which we were right. But at least it's less packing for you because everything is already neatly packed in boxes."

  I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Dude, what the fuck? So they just come in here and remove all my shit? So what, everyone just assumed I wasn't going to come back without even talking to me? Okay, wow. I'm glad nobody's here but you because I swear, I will tell someone off. I don't give a fuck."

  I huffed and opened the doors to the walk-in-closet. I looked in the corner and there sat a whole bunch of boxes with my name written on it. "Look Alyssa-"

  "I don't want to fucking hear it!" I yelled as I picked up a box. "Just help me get these boxes to my car so I can fucking leave and be on my way to LA in a few days. As you can see, I am pissed the fuck off so don't even try to explain shit to me."

  He sighed and picked up two boxes. "Alright, my bad."

   || later that day ||

  I huffed as I laid down on my bed. I can't fucking believe my mom. How can she do this? It's like she didn't even care that I was gone, she was just ready to move her two new daughters in. She hasn't tried to contact me or anything. 

  How can she just get rid of my shit like that? She didn't even bother to ask me if I wanted to keep things such as my dresser, or bed frame. She just made the decision of throwing it all out on her own. Who the fuck do these two little hoes think they are?

  I heard a soft knock on the door and I sighed. I got up from my spot on the bed and quickly walked over to the door, unlocking it. As I opened the door, I saw Derek standing there with a small smile on his face. "Hey Alyssa," he greeted me as he walked in the room.

  "Hey Derek," I sighed and shut the door behind us. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I am really not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. I just want to lay down and go to sleep."

  He laughed a little and shook his head. "I know, that's why I'm here. I saw you where in a bad mood when you came in the house and I noticed how you went straight up to your room without saying anything to anyone. So what's up?"

  "I'm just so stressed," I shrugged and sat on the edge of my bed. "My mom did something that pissed me off today and I'm really stressing because... Well, I don't even know exactly why I am, I just am. I'm about to go insane, I just want to relax."

  He smirked a bit. "Well I know how to make you feel relaxed," he said, placing his hand on my thigh. "Trust me, I will have you forgetting all about your troubles. Let daddy make you feel good baby girl."

  "Derek, I don't know," I sighed and rubbed my hand through my hair. "I mean, I want to, but it won't feel right. You know, after everything that happened with Sam. I just-"

  "Don't think about that right now mami," he cut me off and placed a wet kiss on my neck. "I just want to make you feel good - less stressed out and more relaxed. Just let me make you feel good tonight, you won't regret it. Plus, you're single now."

  I sighed and gave in. It's not that I didn't want to have sex with Derek - because I did, badly - it's just that, after everything that went down with Sam I wouldn't feel right. But he does have a point, after all, I am single now so it's not like it matters who I fuck with.

  He got up and went to lock the door - good, we don't want to risk anyone walking in on us. I mean, it's not like it'd matter because we are both single but I'd feel weird and embarrassed as fuck if one of our friends walked in on us having sex.

   He walked over to me and lightly pushed me back on the bed. He attached his lips to mine as he got on top of me. Aha, let the fun begin.

  Author's note : I was going to write out them having sex but nah, I didn't feel like it. And I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors, I turned off the spell check on my laptop soooo. It bothers tf outta me when there's that little red line under shit so I just turned it off.

  BUT YO THE ASTROS WIN TONIGHT HAD ME HYPE AFFFFFFFF! THANKS TO MY BABY CORREA, WE CAME OUT W THE WIN. GETTING A DOUBLE RUN WHICH MADE THE SCORE 3-2 !! Lol sorry, I love love love my baseball aha.