27

SHE'S A QUEEN, BYE!

  Alyssa's P.O.V. || EDITED

  Day two of the road trip. It was eight am and we all piled back into our cars that we came in. I was exhausted from last night considering I didn't get much sleep. I maybe got about five hours of sleep, I don't know. 

  I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and yawned as we pulled out of the hotel parking lot. "Hopefully by today we make it," Nate yawned from the passenger seat, "because I don't feel like sitting in a car anymore. I just want to be in LA and go to the beach or something."

  It was now Derek's turn to drive and he looked exhausted too. Swazz was passed out in the seat next to me with his head on my shoulder. Nate looked like he was about to pass out any second. I sighed and pulled out my phone. I grabbed my headphones and plugged them in.

  I started to search through Netflix for something to watch but I eventually gave up because I have seen almost everything on here and the other shit looked dumb. I sighed once again and clicked on the MLB : At Bat icon. 

  I started to scroll through videos and I was just about to give up on that when I remembered that they have the Jose Altuve story on here. I know I've seen it about a million times but I love love love this documentary. 

  I typed up 'Big Dreams: The Jose Altuve Story' and I smiled as it popped up. Ah, perfect. I pressed play and started to watch the amazing documentary.

  || 16 hours later ||

  It was now 11 pm and we only had one more hour to go until we were officially in Los Angeles, California. None of us were tired. In fact, we were all hype as fuck. 'Ubert Everywhere' the Trill Sammy version was playing and we were all just having a good time in the car.

  "Bad bitch from New York, so I fly her to the H," we all sang along with the song. "Shawty thick as hell, yeah, that new Birkin on her waist. Uber every fucking where, backwoods in a zip. And I think that bitch a thottie so I kicked her out my whip. All this leanin got me drowsy I can't take another sip. If them packs just came in cheaper I might take another trip, yo uber everywhere!"

  I started to laugh and I listened as the rest of the song played out. When the song finished 'Digits' by Young Thug started playing. 

  "Damn lil mama," Nate whistled as the song started playing. "You got a good ass taste in music. You got this hood ass playlist and I never expected that from you."

  I started to laugh at his comment. That was true though, I do have a hood playlist in my phone. Everyone gets so shocked when I play it for some reason. Like, what bitch? I can't listen to music or what? 

  We spent the next hour listening to music and just having a good time. I smiled widely when we saw the Hollywood sign. Shit, we're here.

  Nate kept driving on for a little bit until he reached our new house. Holy fuck. It's perfect, holy shit. 

    I've only been here for a few minutes but I'm already loving LA.

  Author's note : Sorry this was short but it was kind of a filler and I didnt really know how to write this long without it be boring af. but next chapter will contain sexual content aha, oops. well maybe, idk.