26

Alyssa's P.O.V. || EDITED

  "Alyssa what the hell are you watching back there?" John asked as he turned in his seat to look at me. We've been driving for about five hours now and it was Nate's turn to take the wheel. "All I hear is screaming and growls."

    I groaned and looked at him. "Well, if you must know, I am watching Teen Wolf. I have no idea when season six starts so I'm just rewatching old episodes to get my Teen Wolf fix because I love that show. Thank the Lord for Amazon Prime, ooh boy."

  He laughed and shook his head. I just continued on with watching my show while the radio was playing a song quietly. Derek had his head on my shoulder and he was watching the show with me. "Guys, I think we need to go to a hotel," Nate yawned from the driver's seat. "I am exhausted and it's almost two in the morining."

  I told them that we should've left earlier because then we would get there earlier but no they decided to leave at 10 pm. Hmm, they are retards I swear. Emily and I did try telling them that we needed to leave during the day but they just don't listen.

  "Swazz, can you text Johnson and tell him to stop at the Holiday Inn."

  He nodded his head and pulled out his phone to text Johnson. A few minutes later, we pulled up in the hotel's parking lot and everyone piled out of the two cars. We all waited outside while Jack and Jack went to get the rooms.

  A few minutes later they came out with key cards in their hands. "Okay there's eight of us and we only got four rooms," Johnson stated as they came towards us. "Three of the rooms have two beds but one only has one bed. That means someone has to share."

  "I'll share a bed," I shrugged and Emily rolled her eyes at my response.

  I heard her mumble a little 'of course' but I decided to just ignore her because I really don't feel like getting in a fight with my ex boyfriend's sister when me and him just got on good terms again. I saw Nate raise his eyebrows - I'm guessing her heard her comment.

  "What's that supposed to mean?" he asked Emily with a small glare. "Why'd you say 'of course' like that? If you have something to say to Alyssa, say it out loud. Don't mumble, speak up!"

  Emily just rolled her eyes again and I let out a laugh. She glared over at me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You got a problem?" I asked her. "Are you going to solve it? No, okay? That's what I thought."

  "Um don't under estimate me," she scoffed.

  I laughed a little and shook my head. "Nobody's under estimating you, honey. I asked if you had a problem - which you clearly do - and you're not going to solve it. If you were, you would have done something a long time ago. Okay, you dismissed now. Next time you have something to say, speak up boo."

  "Alright Alyssa you can sleep with me," Derek said, trying to change the subject.

  "No surprise," Emily said, a little bit louder this time. "Of course you two would sleep together. I'm not surprised, to be honest. You guys probably still fuck, even after everything that happened with Sam."

  I widened my eyes and I turned to look at her. "Even if we did still fuck, it's none of your concern. We're both single, what harm is it doing to anyone? Emily, you better watch yourself because I'm not playing. Stop being salty over something that happened a long time ago when Sam and I have moved past it."

  For a 25 year old, she sure is childish as hell. "Just leave it alone!" John groaned and rolled his eyes. "Stop bringing up the past! And Emily, no disrespect, but you are being childish right now. If Alyssa and Derek still fuck, that's none of your business. What they do has nothing to do with you so chill. Like she said, they're both single and are doing no harm."

  Johnson handed me a room key and I headed up to my room with Derek trailing behind me - not wanting to stay here with this dumb hoe any longer because I will go off on a bitch. I get that she's upset with me over what I did but Sam and I have moved past that, she should too. 

  "Hey don't trip over Emily," Derek stated as I slipped the key card in the door and pushed it open. "She's just being salty and it's really none of her business about us and what we do. Don't do anything you'll regret, Alyssa."

  I groaned and plopped down on the bed. I was already wearing my nike shorts and tank top because that's what I wore in the car to be more comfortable. "I swear to God Derek, I won't hesitate to cut a bitch. She might be twenty five but I do not care."

  He laughed at my words as he slipped his shirt off his head. "Come on baby girl, lets have some fun before we have to get back on the road tomorrow," he smirked as he made his way towards the bed where I was laying.  I smirked at his words and attached my lips to his when he climbed on top of me.

  Well, this is a way to get my mind off Emily.

  Author's note : I don't like Emily lol, oops. Send hate all you want but I just don't like her for some reason. She seems faaaaaaaaaaake to me aha.