04

Edited : 06 16 2016 / 3:09 am

 Alyssa's P.O.V || NEXT DAY

    I walked into school with my head held high. Honestly, I was a little nervous about seeing Sam today. I wasn't sure if it'd be awkward or not and I had no clue if it was a 'just in the moment' type thing. And I didn't know if he meant what he said last night when he dropped me off. 

   "Hey Alyssa," Jack smiled and pulled me in for a hug. "How was your suspension?"

   I shrugged. "It was alright, I guess. I did the same thing I always do when I'm suspended." 

  I wasn't sure if I should tell people about what happened between Sammy and I on the Ferris Wheel. I decided against it because it's really nobody's business and I don't need all these rumors circling around the school about us being together.

  || 3rd period ||

   I watched as Sammy walked into the room and as he plopped down into his assigned seat right next to mine. Hopefully, things won't be awkward between us but I sure hope it's not. 

   The bell rang signaling it was time for class to begin. "Alright class..."

   An hour later, the bell rang again which indicated it was time to go to the next period. I quickly got up out of my seat and rushed out of the door to try and avoid talking to Sam. I already knew it was going to be awkward between us, there's no doubt about that.

   I felt someone grab me by my arm and pull me into a corner. "Why are you avoiding me?" It was Sam. "I thought we hit it off last night but I guess not since now you don't even want to talk to me."

  "I guess I thought it was a 'in the moment' type thing," I sighed. "I wasn't sure if you wanted to talk to me or not so I didn't try to talk to you because I didn't want to get ignored or anything."

  He shook his head and sighed. "Alyssa, it wasn't a 'in the moment' type thing, I promise you it wasn't. I've had feelings for you for the longest time now, I hope it wasn't just a 'in the moment' thing for you because I actually really do like you and I hope to call you mine one day."

  Author's note : shortest chapter so far ( besides the into i think ) but this was just a filler chapter. i think i'm done for tonight because it's 3:20 and i am honestly so tired right now. let me take a look at the next chapter and see how much rewriting it needs and i'll decided on if i'll stay up or not.