Creativitwins- A little help

So, I've been putting this off for a hot second, but I'm back and in the near future I will be continuing all the part 1's and part 2's I've started. So get ready for those. 

ONTO THE CHAPTER

Roman's POV

"OW" I turned a corner of the ImAgInAtIoN just in time to see my dork of a brother come soaring from the dark side of the mind-palace to land with a thump a few feet away from me. 

 He lay spread out on his back, looking a little defeated. He sighed and seemed to sink a bit in the absurdly green grass, I felt as though I should just keep walking and leave my twin to himself. It seemed like a wonderful idea for a moment, besides I was already late to meeting with Logan in which he promised scones.

I was already taking a few steps back before deciding against it, walking right up to Remus and leaning over him, I snapped my fingers a few times in front of him to get his attention. His eyes immediately flicked to my fingers before focusing on me. "Eyyyy, brother" "Are you okay?" "Yes" I raised my eyebrows at him, he looked kinda dead inside, but that was something of a constant when I looked at Remus.

I offered him my left hand, which he grabbed and pulled himself to his feet. Letting go of his hand, I We're about the same height, but are the shortest of the sides. We've resorted to wearing heeled shoes at least three inches high to keep whatever pride we have remaining intact. He looked sad, like, breakup sad, like "The things we used to share" sad. I snapped my fingers on more time.

We teleported to my castle in a smallish room with a few chairs and hidden heaters in the walls. I sat my brother down before sitting myself, and looking to Remus for an explanation as to why he seemed so down in the dumps. Remus sighed and leaned back in the chair, "Janus and I fought, my fault, he yeeted me out of Dark Side, we're here." I slowly nodded, "what did you fight about?", "Don't wanna talk about it".

"Ok, c'mere" I stood, pulled Remus up and forced him into something of a hug. "oh, this is nice"..."You smell like alcohol", "true" I gingerly pushed him off of me and led him to a bathroom, then left to find a few sticks of deodorant he somehow manages to hide all over the castle when I'm not watching.

I returned with a good 3 sticks, two in the classic 'pickled poo logs' and one labeled 'Virge hated this one' I had opened the last one, It had visible bits of spider and was a pale yellow-ish color. It smelled god-awful, but if Remus liked it, then that gave me the green light to hand the three sticks over to him through the bathroom door.

When he emerged from the bathroom, he looked immensely better. He really cleaned up well, with most of the grime off of his face and his mustache curled a bit at the ends, his hair was a bit wet and he was chewing on the ever terrible 'pickled poo logs' deodorant.

"Better?" "Much"

"thanks", "Of course, everyone needs a hug and a little help every now and then. Even if it is your fault that you were fighting"

Remus shrugged, then dragged me over to another room in the castle that I wasn't aware we had. There was a large box t.v. and a big cushy chair that wouldn't be hard for the both of us to sit on. So we sat and Remus magiked a remote and turned on a stream of old Buzzfeed Unsolved. We both eventually ended up laughing our butts off and getting ever so slightly spooked together.

But I had to meet up with Logan nonetheless and I begrudgingly stood from the chair. He seemed to understand, and gave me a hug before snapping his fingers and vanishing. I sighed and poofed myself to the small diner where Logan sat, waiting patiently for me to arrive. He must have been sitting here for a good three hours waiting for me. I apologized for my tardiness and we began talking.

"Good of you to show up", "Yeah, sorry again, I had to help out an old friend"

He gave me a disbelieving look before turning his attention to the door, which had just burst open and almost broke the glass panes. Remus was standing in the doorway with a kiddish grin on his face. He spotted us and made his way over to me, he clapped his hand on my shoulder and finger gunned Logan.

"Thanks again Roman, I'll see you soon"

Damn this took me a long time to finish...Thanks for the request! Love y'all

BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                            -Livi