Intrulogical- street walk (end)

So, I'm in that good writing mood once again. Sorry for the specific lack of content, but online school is terrible. Also, THE NEW SANDERS SIDES VIDEO OH MY GOD!! We got my snek boi's name!

Thanks to Ech0st0rmi once again

Logan's POV

I thought to myself 'Let us go to Deceit and Patton, there is a better chance that they won't step on him'. I picked up Remus off of my neck and held him by the back of his sash; I shook him slightly and I heard him mutter "Father...I do not wish for the beans...." He was still half asleep, so I shook him a little more. His head perked up and looked at me "Why'd you wake me up? I was having a great dream" his voice was a little whiny, "Dreaming about beans? I don't think so" "We're going to see Deceit and Patton"

I put him back on my shoulder and kept walking when I felt a small pinching on my neck. I just put it off as nothing and kept walking, I pulled out my phone and called Patton. I heard a bright voice on the other side.

P: hey Lo, what's up?

L: Hello Patton, the sky is up, but I have a feeling that is not what you meant..

P: Nope. But good pun Logan, what I meant is 'what are you doing'.

L: I'm coming over to see you and Deceit, where are you?

P: We're at the park, see you soon!

I then said goodbye, hung up, and started heading to the park. I can't believe I ACCIDENTALLY told Patton a pun. I am never living that down, both figuratively and literally.The pinching feeling got worse but I still considered it to be irrelevant and kept walking. No later than 15 minutes and 26 seconds later, we arrived at the park. Deceit must have noticed me because he stuck his hand in the air and waved me over. 

They were sitting on a bench a few meters away from me, I went over to them and sat down."So, why aren't you here, Logan" " I'm here because of him" I pulled Remus off my shoulder and handed him to Deceit. Remus looked kind of mad as he was set into the gloved palm of Deceit. They both stuck their tongues out at eachother. Patton gave out a little squeal at seeing both the tiny Remus, and Deceit's forked tongue, he looked at me and asked "Why is he so small?" I hesitated, wondering how to explain why I have cameras everywhere around the mindpalace and imagination.

"It's kind of a long story" small Remus said in a higher voice than normal. "Is that a long story too?" Deceit said, pointing at something on my neck. I felt around that area and I felt a small bruise there. I gave Remus a look that meant 'you're dead'. He looked back at me and stuck his tongue out. I began to tell the moral and deceitful side the our story, beginning with showing them the spell book. I continued with Remus destroying Roman's castle, shrinking Remus, and Remus falling asleep against me.

Deceit was nodding along with my story, while Patton watched the tiny side climb and jump between Pat's hands. Then Deceit picked him up off of the moral side's shoulder and poked him, he turned to me and asked "Is there any way that you could make this permanent?" Remus then looked unprecedentedly nervous. There was no way he'd ever stay tiny forever. I was about to tell him this when I was interrupted.

I heard a certain princes footsteps, and I saw Roman burst out of a bush in front of us. "WHERE IS HE" Roman looked absolutely pissed, and it was at this moment Remus began to grow in Deceit's hand. Deceit put Remus on the ground as he started to grow back to his original size. At this point, both me and Roman were mad at Remus. He got the message and began to run as fast as he physically could.

Roman and I began to run after him, leaving a confused Patton, and a less confused snake.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination 

This one took me a bit, even though it's not that long, I am struggling.

Deep breaths

BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                             -Livi