Sweet Dreams: Analogical fluff

Warnings: small panic attack, I think that's it

---Virgil's POV---

It was a bad night, worse than most, I could hear a huge clap of thunder in the distance. And said thunder won't let me sleep! With every clap of thunder I could feel my Acousticophobia getting to me, I was hardly aware that I started to shiver even though there was a pile of black and purple blankets on top of me; my teeth started to slightly chatter. I tried to get off my bed, just to get somewhere else, but my anxiety had other plans, I felt my knees buckle beneath me as I fell to the ground with a small thump. 

My whole body began to shudder, my face was pressed up against the soft carpet and in a small attempt to call for help, I gave a small whine of "help..." I could barely register my door being opened and a person quickly rushing to my side before my vision went fuzzy and my body went limp.

---Logan's POV---

A loud jolt of thunder woke me from my usually peaceful sleep. I stood to go to the kitchen for some water, as soon as I left my room, I heard the softest of thump. But I decided to pay no attention to the noise, I then heard a small sound that appeared to be a call for help. Immediately, I went to the door of the anxious side who most likely made the sounds and against everything Virgil has ever asked of me, I opened the door with a small squeak, and noticed the small trait curled up on the floor twitching slightly. Instinctively, I ran over to Virgil and held him up in my arms.

 "Virgil, can you hear me?" I saw him give a slight nod to me, this was good "I need you to breathe with me, can you do that for me Vee?" another nod. " Okay, breathe in for 4 seconds, hold it for 7 seconds, and breathe out for 8 seconds," it took him a few try's, but he was soon copying my breaths and seemed to gain more control over his body. I let him go and he held himself up on his own.

---Virgil's POV--- 

I heard a voice telling me to breathe, so I did along his instructions, I felt the world come back into focus as I looked at the side who had come to my rescue, and saw a pair of thick black glasses and a unicorn onesie in front of me. "Logan?" I wasn't sure whether I should be shocked or if I should laugh, but my thoughts we're interrupted by a pair of arms surrounding me in a hug, I loosely hugged back,

When Logan pulled away, he asked me why I was on the floor, I pointed at the ceiling and muttered the word "lightning". He looked at me in understanding, then picked me up and put back on top of the bed, then got on the bed next to me, he hugged me from behind and I slowly felt myself falling asleep, but before I did, I got the courage to ask, " Why do you have a unicorn onesie?" he gave me a look that meant if I told anyone about it, I'd regret it forever. So I decided to shut up and enjoy the moment.

---Logan's POV---

As soon as I felt my tiny ball of angst fall asleep, I got up and went to the door, "sweet dreams" then I returned to my room.

---------------------------------------------

And that's it! Please give me some more suggestions and I'll write when I can!

Word count is 618.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                                                                    -Livi