I Love Coffee- Remile

I have never written for remile before, so I am excited to see how this turns out. Also, in this Thomas is a teenager.

On With The Chapter!!!

Warnings: Remy being a sassy bitch

Remy's POV:

I know Thomas has insomnia; Duh. But thankfully he doesn't know that his insomnia comes from me. I am apparently terrible at my job though, I will always fall asleep. All the damn time. I've tried going to sleep on purpose, but that never works; naturally. I'll just be laying there with my eyed screwed shut trying to sleep.

I'm not even a good side, I'm more of an aspect of his personality. Like a trait, like Emile is. Let me spare you the whole sob story and just give you the gist of it. Emile represents empathy and sympathy, he stays on the light side of the mind palace. I however stick to the dark side, people don't care if you slap someone random over there. 

I know- bad example, but you get the idea. I always see him with his nose in a book, he told me once that he wanted to be a therapist. He's pretty close friends with Patton, which makes sense. I may or may not stalk him, he's really nice but he always looks like he's about to fall asleep on you. But he never does, he just seems really jittery. It's kinda weird... He's kinda weird. But he's cute as hell.

But today I saw him sitting at a park bench in the ImAgInAtIoN, which is sort of a common safe ground where anyone could create or do anything they wanted. Without hurting anyone, that is. I was wearing my classic leather jacket with my sunglasses, with clothes under it (don't get any ideas). But just as luck would have it, Emile noticed me circling the spot he was sitting about 30 feet out.

He called out to me, and I didn't want to seem rude especially around him, so I walked over and sat next to him on the bench. Emile has that effect on people, He makes you feel warm inside and want to be nice to other people. Patton has a similar effect, but he just heightens your emotions; I guess that's why Logan is so into him.

"So how are you Remy?" He said with a smile, "Tired" I responded. It wasn't a lie, I'm tired. I'm actually curious why he isn't asking about--"Why were you circling me?" He said pulling me out of my thoughts. I guess luck isn't on my side today, shit what do I say to him? I can't very well say "Oh, I just stalk you for a living, no big deal"  no way I'm telling him that, and I can't just tell him that I'm into him, can I?

So I just said "No reason, I actually wanted to ask you something" Oh my god what am I doing?! I'm not telling him.. so what do I say? C'mon, brain! THINK. 

"Go ahead" Emile said, "U-uh, how do you stay awake? You always seem like you're about to pass out." Emile giggled a little, a sound that could make grown men weep. He said "It's probably just too much caffeine, I know I drink too much coffee." I was shooketh. Wait, what? "What's caffeine, or coffee?" Emile looked at me, dumbstruck.

"You don't know what coffee is?" He stared at me. "uhh, no. Why? Should I?" Emile continued to stare me down. "Coffee is the greatest man-made creation in existence! I LOVE coffee!" He gushed. I looked at him and asked "If it's so good, can I try some?" Emile nodded as if his life depended on it. He grabbed my arm and began to drag me to a coffee shop he had created in the ImAgInAtIoN.

When we got there, he magiked two cups of coffee onto the counter. He handed me one and held onto the other. I took a sip of the hot drink and immediately felt every part of my body spring back to life. I felt my muscles waking up and my bones popping slightly. I smiled, first at the drink the at Emile.

"So, what do you think of it?" Emile asked. I spoke quietly, just so he could hear me, "I love coffee." Emile smiled back at me. Then I took the leap of faith, and I kissed Emile's forehead. "Thank you for showing me coffee, Emile" He just smiled and sipped his coffee as I drank mine. We just chilled in that little coffee shop for a few hours, talking. Kissing a little.

If anyone ever dared to take Emile of my precious Coffee away from me, it will be the last thing you ever do. Now excuse me, but I need to get caffeinated. 

That was soft, I love it. I hope you guys, gals and non-binary pals enjoyed. Much love from me to you.

BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                        -Livi