Anxceit- We are here pt.2

I'm not even sure why this is happening, I don't know if this will even be worth writing but one of you wanted it so what the heck.

__Read Part One First!!__

Warnings: Light language

Janus' POV:

I screwed up, I know I did.

I screwed up, I messed up, I done did it bad; say it however you like. Doesn't help in covering up the truth. Just imagine what could happen now!

Usually I talk to myself to sort out my thoughts, so let's try that. "Okay, things that could happen in the near future." I grabbed a ballpoint pen and some paper in order to make a list, "So, first and most likely, Virgil will hate me for the rest of his existence. Second most likely, he'll try to avoid me as much as possible," I wrote these down with bullet-points before continuing down my train of thought.

"Third, it's possible that he would try to talk to me. Or try to understand why I did it, and that is just a whole other box of trouble" I marked this on the paper before grabbing it and the pen. I started to pace, "Of course knowing Virgil, it's possible none of these would or could ever happen..." I sat down on my bed and kept going, "Forth, he is in shock, complete and utter shock. Trying to deal with whatever emotions he has rolling around right now."

I labeled this piece of paper *likely happenings* then got another paper and labeled it *stupid thoughts*. Time to start on the second one now, "Virgil is totally cool with it and will try to play it off like nothing happened." This is first on my list of stupid thoughts, "We can still be friends and never talk about it again" But you never really forget something like that, do you?

I made a horizontal line on the *stupid thoughts* page and wrote the biggest false hope I could muster. "Virgil likes me back, and we will get together. It will all be okay because he has the same feelings for me." I looked at the words on the page wishing it would come true, then I took both pieces of paper and locked them inside my desk. Inside of a drawer where I keep all of my other issues and dilemmas.

I stood up straight (shut up) only to realize a distinct lack of hat on my head. I snapped my gloved hand and the black bowler hat immediately poofed onto my head. If Thomas ever lets me out of his head for longer, I'm totally going to have a magic show. I mean, I am Deceit, lies and the messing with reality is kinda my thing.

I walked out of my room with the intention of going to see a certain duke of wisdom, someone who is actually not half bad at relationship advice.  I feel weird going to Remus for help, even though he is my best friend, usually he's the one asking me for help. How times change, I guess. While walking over to his room, which is further than I'd like it to be from mine, I ran into the very two sides at the forefront of my brain.

By 'ran into' I mean literally. We three actually just slammed into one another, and not in the kinky way. It resulted in three sides on the ground, rubbing their heads. We sat up at relatively the same time but Remus stood up first. He used his, and I quote "magic fingies" to drag me and Virgil to our feet. He took one look at the both of us  and snapped his fingers. All three of us were now in his room.

Virgil and I were seated on some old looking wooden chairs while Remus sat on what looked like a sized down version of his throne in the ImAgInAtIoN. Remus summoned a banner with the word Intervention written on it. Finally the duke spoke up, "Okay all you crazy cats and kittens, why all the sexual tension, you could cut it with a sword." When neither of us answered, he continued, " Really, what happened between you two? I can read your minds if you don't make this easy."

Again, the both of us seemed to have our mouthes glued shut. I wasn't sure if it was because all three of us were in the room, or if it was just too awkward. But either way, Remus took the liberty of reading our minds anyway. He then looked at us and yelled "OH, JUST KISS ALREADY" He snapped his fingers and Virgil and I were both on our feet.

Virgil shrugged and said "oh, what the hell" He then stepped forward and pulled me into a kiss that I wish would last the rest of my days. I returned it a little shook, but happy, it felt like every little fiber of my body was lighting up with adrenaline. Making my spirit soar and my body feel like it could run a thousand marathons. There were fireworks exploding in my stomach, or maybe those were just the ones that Remus was setting off.

Virgil and I broke away from our kiss to see firecrackers and sparklers going off all over the room,  Remus was right in the middle of it holding bottle rockets which were firing off. He shouted over the noise at us, " WELL IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!!" Virgil and I just rolled our eyes before resuming our kiss. I knew for damn sure that this wouldn't be the last time we did that, even if Remus interrupted every one.

__________________

That was nice! I've been having a bit of writers block lately but I'll make sure the other two requests will be coming out soon.

Thanks for being patient with me.

BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                     -Livi