IDK: Anxciet- we are here

Like I said in the last update  I posted, I'm sorry for not posting a lot, I just have a lot going on right now. Enough about me! ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!! LOVE THIS SHIP

---Virgil's POV---

Nothin' to do cause I'm BOREDDDD! I was just laying in my room listening to 'In the End' by Linkin Park, I thought of Chester and how he dealt with things through music. I unwillingly stood from my mess of blankets and bed. 'take a walk?' I heard a small voice in my head say, this isn't very well known, but sides have sides too. I shrugged and agreed with the voice, leaving my room and taking off my headphones. I started to walk out of the dark-side of the mind space, passing a few traits and a flying blackend banana.

 " Hey Virgil," Remus yelled at me from across the mindspace in his creepy voice, I saw the banana in his hands now, "How much dish soap would one need to drink in order to obtain pure tidepod?" WHY. " Why do you want to know that?!" I almost yelled at him, flinching as I did so, "cause I wanna try!!!" he shouted back.

 I rolled my eyes and kept walking, I watched the ground under my feet change from this black, inky stuff, to bright green grass. I came up on the ImAgInAtIoN, which was now in the form of a few hills and rolling plains. I noticed a large purple tree atop one of the hills, I didn't really want to go near it, 'not good, not gOOD, NOT GOOD'. I heard the anxiety in my head say. I told him to be quiet because I felt some kind of connection to the tree. I started walking towards it, even though all of my instincts were telling me not too.

---SpOoPy Time Skip---

I began walking up the hill with the tree on it when I started to hear music, not the loud emo kind that I normally listen to, a softer kind. It didn't take me long to realize that it was the sound of a piano coming from the top of the hill. I continued walking,... I was at the top of the hill now. Entranced by the beautiful music, I went to touch the trunk of the tree; the leaves of the tree cast purple shadows all over the place. And then I noticed the source of the music.

He was sitting down at a sleek black grand piano playing softly, the lack of the bowler hat made me take a moment to realize who this side was. Deceit must have noticed me, he stopped playing, turned around and looked right at me. I could feel a warm and fuzzy feeling spread throughout my body. The feeling was something I hadn't felt for a very long time. Deceit stood up and walked over to me, I suddenly felt very wobbly. He must have noticed because he put his hands on the side of my body keep me from falling.

---Deceit's POV---

'Why is he here?!' the tiny voice in my head screamed at me. I glanced at Virgil who looked as if he were about to faint and gently sat him down against the tree. I felt that I needed to slow his heart rate, so he would calm down. I got his attention, "Hey, Vee, where aren't we?" he responded "the Imagination" "bad, now where is the imagination?" "In Thomas' head..." ok, "Where isn't Thomas?" I ask, "In his house." I noticed Virgil begin to catch his breath, this is bad

"And where isn't that?" "In Florida..." "Very Good Virgil! And where is Florida?" " in the United States" "And where is that?" "on Earth" "And Earth is where?" "space" he said quietly. "Where are we again?" "here." Now he looked completely fine. He was simply looking at me with his big hazel/brown eyes. He smiled and thanked me, then he did something I totally expected.

He hugged me, which he will seldom do. Virgil rarely comes into contact with any other side. I hugged back, slightly shocked, when we broke apart he smiled at me and I smiled back. Then I whispered something to him, "Can I do something? Do you swear not to hate me if I do it?" he nodded.

Then I kissed him on the cheek, seeing his look of absolute shock, I quickly sank down back to my own room. Feeling a bit bad about leaving him there, but I didn't want to see his reaction. Maybe I should go back..but I decided against it, and stayed in my room.

---Virgil's POV---

'what........just...........hAPPENED' I heard the voice say. I really don't know...I looked around and Deceit was nowhere in sight. I teleported myself back to my room and contemplate my life again. "Deceit just KISSED me" I said out loud 

WHAT

Want a part 2? Comment below!!! YEET 

This really isn't my best work on any account, but my creative juices are running low right now, Love you guys!

Word count: 853

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                                                                        -Livi

Sanders Sides fluff/smut one-shots [on hiatus]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें