Rociet/Hugs- REQUEST

Request from Ech0st0rmi       Also, I might just be turning this into a fluff book unless there is a request with Remus in it cause I like that shitty content!!       Sorry for not updating a real chapter in a while.

ONTO THE CHAPTER!!!

Virgil's POV

We had finished our 'courtroom scenario' with Deceit a few hours ago. Watching him flirt with our fellow prince was a painful enough thing, but I was happy that Roman had decided on having Thomas go to the wedding. As bad as that might be for his future mental state, his friends needed him. Speaking of Princey, I haven't seen him since the courtroom...

 I wonder where he is, though I don't really care that much. After thinking for a moment, I started to pace; my anxious nature getting to me. Then, I heard a loud thump come from Roman's room. I went over to check on him only to find a locked door covered in royal red paint and gold glitter, along with random brainstormed ideas flashing by in a faint white text. But the weird thing was a  golden black 'shield' forming around the door.                                                                                                        I shouted out to him, to no response.

I whispered to myself, "this isn't good..."

Deceit's POV

I wasn't pacing around my dark room, not thinking about Roman. I can't believe he chose for Thomas to go to Mary Lee and Lee's wedding. Especially after not getting that callback, I thought for sure he was on my side in this. Especially because of how much I was flirting with him, that I may or may not have meant. 

Even though I've learned my lesson not to trust or expect much from the other sides, I still seem to have a totally not special spot for that prince.Which is why I'm not thinking about him, not pacing, and definitely NOT wanting to go to his room right now!!

"FINE" I finally shouted at the little coaxing voice in my head- "I'll go talk to him.." I left my dark room, sinking out, then popping up in Roman's room. He hadn't seen me yet, he looked like he was drawing in some sort of sketchbook. I cleared my throat, then he noticed me, jumping out of   his bed and grabbing his sword, before he realized that it was me and not a 'dragon witch'.

"How aren't you doing, Roman?" I asked in a curious tone, that I'd been wanting to use. "I'm fine, what are you doing here Deceit?." he replied. "Just wanted to check on the prince who obviously is feeling bad about his decision..." "I-I'm not feeling bad, Thomas gets to support his friends, and that's good enough for me." I could tell he was lying to me, I could always tell when someone was lying to me. Quirk of being the lying side, I suppose. 

"So, did my flirting attempts really do nothing to persuade you?" I asked with a smirk, the scales on my face shifting up slightly with my smile. "I have to admit, I was a hard choice" he said, sitting back on his bed, picking his sketchbook back up. "if you're not going to be here for anything else, could you leave?" he said, "I really don't feeling like talking right now." At this I felt my temper spike, I moved quicker than Roman could process and grabbed him by his neck, pushing him against his headboard. Making a loud thump, that another side was sure to hear, but at the moment I couldn't care less about who heard us. I glared at Roman, my snake eye glowing a dangerous bright yellow.

He didn't have that terrified look I expected from him, he instead had more of a sympathetic one mixed with something that could have been sorrow. He as well as any other side knew exactly what I was capable of, but instead of flinching backwards, he lifted his hand and started to run it along my scales. I didn't know how I felt about this, so I moved away from him, snatching his sketchbook in the process.

I was quite shocked when I saw it was a drawing of me, done hyper realistically down to the shadows crossing each of my facial features. It was really good, I looked at Roman, the surprise must have been clear on my face because he got up, and moved the book from my hand back to his bed. Then he hugged me.

I loosely hugged him back, still surprised, "I know what it's like to lie, in one way or another. I know how hard it must be for you." this made me move his arms off of me, I looked him dead in the eye. "You, could never know." I was angry now, he thought he knew what I went through so many times. He doesn't know what it's like to be looked down on and disrespected by pretty much every side (except for Patton). Patton is a bean.

He doesn't know what it's like to have your whole reality form into some kind of lie. He doesn't know what it's like to live through a lie, that being all you ever know. But he just walked back up to me and hugged me again. My arms stayed limp at my sides, "I know I don't" he said softly, "but let me at least do this...". I nodded and hugged him back.

When we finally let go of each other, Roman nodded at me and told me he was sorry about the other sides being mean and disrespecting me. I accepted his apology, and nodded back at him then sunk out of his room.

Roman's POV 

Deceit left the room, I went back to my sketchbook, closed it, and put it carefully into my desk. Then, Virgil, Patton, and Logan burst into my room looking around. "Are you okay?" Virgil asked. "yeah, I'm fine" "What happened?" he said "Just talking with a friend, gave a few hugs"

After about 30 minutes I was finally able to get all three of them successfully out of my room, I thought to myself, "hopefully Deceit and I will be able to hug again soon, and I could take his hat..."

---------------------------------------------------

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE

Should I just turn this into a mostly fluff book? Let me know in the comments!!                                                    Word count: 1059

Also plz check out my other book, please, please, please

BYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                                                                                        -Livi