In private- Logince fluff?

Hello anyone reading this! Just to let you know, if you would like to request a ship then you can, just let me know how you would like it to be formatted. Thanks, byeeeeeeee

---Logan's POV---

I noticed him almost immediately, the creative aspect of Thomas' personality. I was experiencing odd feelings fo the romantic trait that I had never felt for another person before, except, perhaps Crofters. We were returning to the Mind Palace after recording a video with our host; and Roman's snarky comments and....interesting nick-names had been the highlight of the video, as per usual of course.

 I am logic, so of course I could not be wrong, right?

We entered the kitchen, Patton and Virgil were discussing something or other about the recording. I noticed Roman giving me a small smile before he retreated into his room, most likely to watch Disney movies.... I followed him without a thought in my head which is very unlike me. I could hear the anxious aspect call after me, "Hey, where ya going Lo?", I looked back at him before replying, "It's 'where are' and I am going to speak with Roman." 

He rolled his eyes at me before returning to his conversation with Patton, and I proceeded to Roman's room; His door was a bright red with gold streaks and 'rainbow-y' glitter. I knocked three times before he answered the door with gusto, " Hello nerd, how might I assist you?" I asked if he would allow me to enter the room, which of course he let me into. The room, even though that wasn't quite the word for it, was gigantic! The majority of it was covered in Disney posters and red velvet drapes. I could even see a rolled up Tim Burton poster that he must have stolen from Virgil.

I sat down on his bed and he sat next to me; then of course, the question "So what are you doing in here, teach?" I responded, "I have something to tell you, that I believe you will understand being the romantic side." he looked at me expectantly, and I said very quietly, " I believe I am in love with you." He kept looking at me, " can you say that a little louder, specks?" this time I said it slightly louder than my normal tone, " I think I'm in love with you."

flashback brought to you by suffering

---Roman's POV---

I watched as the nerd explained something to Patton. No one noticed that I was staring right at the logical side as a warm feeling spread throughout my body, a feeling that I immediately registered as love, the most wonderful thing in the world. He glanced at me and I felt a little bit of blush go to my face. I hope he didn't notice.

end flashback

Still Roman's POV

I was frozen for a few seconds as he said " I think I'm in love with you." my body seemed to move for itself as I wrapped my arm around his waist and kissed Logan, pouring my heart and fanciful soul into the kiss. I could feel him kiss back as he grabbed my sash and pulled me closer, when we broke apart to breathe, he hugged me and sat in my lap, " I was so scared to tell you that..." I smiled at the little nerd in my lap. (so cute)

I kissed the top of his head and returned the hug. We sat there for a while before Logan stood up, I asked him, "should we tell the others?" he shook his head, "No, not yet at least. Let's keep this between you and I" He left the room first and I followed a few minutes later. 

I didn't get to watch Disney that day.......

There we go! Sorry if it's a little short, but I'm kinda rushing. I hope you liked it. 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                                                                                                      -Livi

Word count: 659