"We're the better couple!!" pt.1

This got me thinking, what if the sides debated over who was the better couple. So that's what I'm doing. Here we goooooo!

There's some cursing, I guess.

Ships are Analogical and Royality, because I like them.

Thomas' POV

"Uggghhhhhhhh" It was going to be one of those days. I heard vague shouts from downstairs accompanied by the odd swear word. I sat up from my messy bed that I'll never bother to make, rubbing the sleepies from my eyes. Better see why they're yelling so early...

As I got closer, the shouting began to make sense. Virge and Logan were close to the stairs, holding up a pillow in defense to Pat and Roman; who were chucking pillows at them. Virgil kept goading them on, that their assailants could aim better than they already were. Logan was catching some of the thrown pillows, and throwing them back. 

A loud "FALSEHOOD" complementing each one he threw. Princey looked furious as one of Logan's pillows caught him in the head, sending him back a few steps. Patton just laughed at the sight, but then another pillow, thrown by Virgil, hit him hard in the back and sent him right into Princey's chest; this knocked both of them over. Toppling onto the couch, they scurried to get more pillows.

"SHUT IT!"  They froze, and looked around for the source of the voice.

Their eyes landed on the black and yellow snakey side standing by the blinds. He looked like he too had just woken up, the caplet was a little lopsided and the signature hat was close to falling off his head. His gloves were no where to be seen, I noticed thin lines of scales curling up his hands and around his fingers.

"Now what on God's not so green Earth are you lot shouting about?!" The others looked a little ashamed of themselves, no one wanted to be the reason Janus woke up. He's an angry sleeper, he'll attack anyone that's within a 5 foot radius when he's woken up. "Well?!"  My light sides pulled themselves to their feet and stood in almost a line formation in front of the second shortest side.

Virgil spoke up first, probably because there was less of a chance that Janus would jump him; "Well, Roman and Patton were on the couch, and they were being all lovey-dovey with eachother. All cuddles and kisses, and then Roman said that they were the best couple in the world." Roman stood a little taller, clearly agreeing to his statement before.

"Then I strongly disagreed with that statement," Logan continued "clearly Virgil and I are the superior pairing." Patton frowned at this, but kept his mouth shut. Virgil took his opportunity to continue talking, which he would never do unless he was very passionate about something. "So I figured that Logan was right, I grabbed a pillow and threw it at their heads."

"So what? You decide to take the title of "best couple" by force?" "Exactly" Virgil bobbed his head up and down. The scaled side shifted his glare to me, "And where were you!?" I frowned at him and gestured furiously to the upstairs of the apartment. "You woke me up for THIS?"  he was seriously pissed; when Deceit yells, you know you're in deep shit.

Patton and Virgil looked down slightly, they've experience Janus' true rage firsthand, and it's not a force you'd want to reckon with. Logan and Roman however, hadn't caught on to how close the deceitful side was to exploding. 

"Erm, you know what?" I cut in, "maybe we should, ya know... find out who the better couple is. In a non-violent way." Janus took a deep breath. The guy may have a sharp temper, but he was also reasonable, and very clever when it came down to it. "If we do this, these four have honor who the victors are. You will never fight over this again, Agreed?" We all nodded, it was a fair deal.

"So how should we do this?" Patton asked, "A debate!" Logan offered; Janus seemed to agree with the idea, and snapped his non-gloved fingers.

We appeared back in Logan's dreamspace, of the debate room. Patton and Roman had never seen the room before, and looked around the room; it- it didn't look the same as when I had last seen it. Instead of 2 podiums for 2 participants to stand at, there were two benches sitting across from eachother complete with a table in front of each bench. There was also a couch built for three people that was in front of the benches.

There was a single clipboard on the couch, which Janus scooped into his arms. Now I noticed the changes in the side himself, his caplet was fixed and his clothes were neat. The hat sat more firmly on his head, a few bits of hair fell in front of his face. He snapped with his now gloved hand.

Roman and Patton popped onto the right bench, Virgil and Logan on the left one. I was on the couch next to Janus, which didn't bother me as much as it probably should have. He spoke with a fairly calm and even tone.

"Let's get started shall we?"

This very second I am writing a part 2, don't worry. It will probably come out tomorrow, so if you want to get your own points in, I'd enjoy it.

BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                 -Livi