Royality~ish- Cream soups

Why haven't I done this ship yet? I have no clue, but I was re-watching some of the older sanders sides videos, and I remembered something that Logan said. "A cream based broth will upset princey's stomach." So here we go.

This takes place during the Anxiety vs Logic video, when Patton is taking care of Roman off screen.

Roman's POV

I cannot believe it! The performance Thomas gave was, to put it kindly, less than perfect. Even when I was on stage with him to help him along! Needless to say, my ego is very much bruised. 

Everything hurts. I was laying down on a couch in Morality's part of the mind palace. I'm pretty sure I'm sick, my sash is laying on the ground in some corner of the room. My sword was nowhere to be seen, and I am a creative mess. There are large purple and blue bruises running up and down my body.

Patton was rummaging around the kitchen trying to make me something to eat to make me feel better. But then a thought popped into my head, if we are here, then Logan and Anxiety are the only ones with Thomas right now! I mean, clearly Patton and I are the superior sides! 

Thomas could not make videos or even have a sense of, well, morality without Patton and I. With the both of us here, who knows what those hooligans could do to Thomas up there.

Writing for Roman is really hard because I disagree with most of what he says. You are the least popular side Roman, deal with it.

I could feel Thomas trying to summon me but I'm simply not camera ready; and that is exactly what I yelled up to him. Then Patton returned with some kind of soup, it smelled horrid but Patton assured me that it would help. I was finally able to look down into the bowl.

"Cream of broccoli?" I started, "I hate-" but then Patton got a spoonful of the stuff and shoved it into my open mouth. It actually wasn't half bad, "Nevermind, this is delicious" I complemented. Patton just smiled at me and continued to feed me the stuff, "ya know kiddo, you should really eat soup more often. I found that it's good at making me feel all warm and fuzzy"

I started to realize that he was right. My insides were feeling much better, and maybe it was the soup or just Patton's...Patton-ness that my outsides we're starting to heal as well. "There, that's much better! Back to your pretty self." Patton said.

I almost missed it, but that word just got caught in my brain. "Did you just call me pretty?" I asked. "I am gorgeous!" I corrected; but then I started to feel a rumbling in my stomach. I could hear it too, and apparently, so could Patton. He sat me up and pointed towards the bathroom. I quickly got up and rushed over to it, sitting on the toilet.

I waited for a moment, then another. Even though I am the creative side, I have very little patience. Then my stomach rumbled again and I felt a wave of foul smelling wind leave the back end of me. To put it simply, the biggest fart to ever be let loose on the mind palace.

"You okay in there kiddo?" I heard Morality call from outside the door. "I might throw up from this stench, but other then that I'm fine." I stood, pulled my pants up and opened the door. Unfortunately, Patton was right on the other side, and he stumbled backward upon smelling it. He covered his nose and stuck out his tounge. "Eww" he voiced.

"I guess cream of broccoli isn't the best for me, huh?" I remarked, "definitely not" he agreed. I picked up my sash and put it back over my head and shoulder. Then Patton grabbed my sword from behind the couch, both silently agreeing that we needed to get out of there as soon as possible.

We sank up to the closest place which just so happened to be Thomas' living room. The two other sides and Thomas himself were there already, Anxiety immediately plugged his nose and Thomas tried to bat the scent away with a pillow. "Why does the air smell of sulphur, Morality?" Logan asked.

Patton just pointed at me as I began to blush from embarrassment. "I told you that a cream based broth will upset Princey's stomach" Logan's voice was sharp and his words were clipped. He was pissed. "Have we learned nothing?" Logan said, throwing his hands in the air.

"It will take forever to get the smell out, simply because we are in Thomas' world. If we were in the mind palace, we could simply snap our fingers and it would be gone." Logan started to rant, "But now I calculate that it will take at least 32 air fresheners placed all throughout the house to get rid of it."

Anxiety looked right at me and just said, "You can really rip a fart Princey"

It's late, I'm tired, but I haven't written in a while and I wanted to get something done for y'all. I got one request which I'll be trying out in the next part. You will be hearing again from me soon.

BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                  -Livi