You better run- Prinxiety

I know what you're going to say. "Livi, you said you weren't gonna write prinxiety blah blah blah"  Well I was in the mood for Prinxiety, so here we go. 

Also, sorry for the long space of disappearance. It was kinda hard to get here, my bad.

Warnings: Virgil is gonna be annoyed to maximum capacity

Tis the Halloween season, and since we cannot leave our humble abodes, I've made this AU where Virgil puts Roman into an escape room of his own design. 

Roman's POV 

It's dark, but that was to be expected with the bag over my head. I consented to the bag of course, but that detail is unimportant. 

I was led into a humid room that did nothing to improve the quality of my vision. The air quality was musty and smelled a bit like dandruff that's been on a hairbrush too long. I was led a few more steps and was sat down on a chair that didn't have the legs filed just right, and it would wobble if you shifted your weight.

I felt something being clipped onto my sash, making it droop. I heard a door slam somewhere off to my left, I was alone in the room. Then I heard a voice coming from right below me.

"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯... Welcome to the ě̦̺̤̪͎̖̌ͭ̆͠s͔̪ͧͧ͠c̬̦̤ͣͥ͆͌͝a̴͓̙͛p͋͐̅͏̮͓͔̱̪̣e̸̥͓̠̫̖ͮ room! You may remove the bag from your head"

I did as I was told, and took the bag off. The dank room was poorly lit, I could barely see my feet when I stood up, but reaching for my sash, I realized the thing attached to it was a walkie-talkie. 

"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 5 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥"

I started to shuffle forward, until my foot bumped into something. I bent down and picked it up, the cylinder had a few droplets of water clinging to it. I pressed a softer round area in the middle of the cylinder.

A beam of bright white light shot directly into my eyes and made me jump backward. I directed the light away from my face, the beam of the flashlight reflected off of the walls of the room. The left and right walls were paneled by large mirrors that must have traveled the entire length of the room, which was much larger than I thought.

The room was about 20 paces from the left wall to right wall, 50 paces from the back wall to the wall farthest from the chair. I also noticed small cameras hanging out of the walls and ceiling every 10-ish paces or so, they were all blinking with little red lights and they turned to follow my movements when I walked by.

The voice came from the walkie-talkie once again

"𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮, 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦"

I held up the talk box to my mouth "o-kay"

I walked back over to the chair and sat down, pointing the flashlight up at the ceiling.

"𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘢... 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘵"

I stood and turned the chair upside down, taped to the bottom of the seat was a slip of paper that had the word "ᗰE" written on it. I held the walkie-talkie to my mouth again and looked at a camera that was trained on my face.

"I- I don't think this is a sheet. It's just a piece of paper"

"𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘗𝘈𝘗𝘌𝘙, 𝘰𝘩 𝘮𝘺- 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥" "𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥"

"ME"

"𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵." "𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 2 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

I started to feel around the mirrors on the left wall, testing to see if they would come off of the wall, poking them, pushing on the panels to see if they would move. Then one that I pushed with both hands shattered under the pressure.

Behind it was a silvery lock-less door that just took a poke and it swung open.

Another dark room was awaiting me. There were countless mannequins dressed in the dark side merch. Smooth. 

"𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴"

I started to push the mannequins over in hope that another piece of paper would fall out of one. They tumbled to the ground like domino's with a thunk.

"𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶- 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?!"

I giggled to myself and gave a bird to the camera, I pushed over another mannequin and a crumpled ball of paper rolled away from the fallen doll. I pointed the flashlight beam to the paper and picked it up, un-crumpling it, it read-

"NEVER"

"𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥, ₦Ø₩ ɎØɄ ₥Ʉ₴₮ ₲Ø ₮Ø ₮ⱧɆ Ø₱₱Ø₴ł₮Ɇ ĐØØⱤ"

"I'm gonna need you to talk a little clearer, okay?"

"𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵- 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳"

"Well you coulda just said that"

I walked back over to the big mirror room and went to the opposite wall, the flashlight shined back in my eyes. I stuck the probably unsanitary light in my mouth and kept the beam facing the mirrors, I tested the mirrors on the right wall. This door I found almost immediately, it was just a few paces to my left.

This door was a faint gold. I passed the flashlight from my mouth back to my hand, and pushed the door open. I saw that my sword was in a corner in the room but when I tried to move towards it, it vanished, Poof!

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘺"

I held up the walkie-talkie again "Is that even a real word?"

"𝘠𝘌𝘚! 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘐𝘛 𝘜𝘗"

I was going to argue with him, but then the author decided to ask you lot if y'all want a part two! oop.

BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                               -Livi