Virgil loves chaos

I have writing fever because I haven't done anything on Wattpad for a month. For those of you in the future, this was written five minutes after the explaining thing before this chapter.

Warnings: No ships here, Virgil sneaking around like a creep, light language.

Virgil's POV 

As I pulled the video camera from under Princey's bed, I prayed with everything in me that he wouldn't wake up. How dare he take this from me! He doesn't have the right to even touch such a precious thing.

I retreated to my room, checking the lens as well as the remaining footage Princey couldn't delete. You may be wondering why he took it. Well you don't get to know. This camera is mine. So make like Janus and don't touch my shit.

The ever-spinning clock in my room didn't do much to tell the time, but I knew it was somewhere around 2 a.m.  I turned the camera on, directing the lens at my face. "Hey future me, we are now 5 months into quarantine. Everything on this tape is for future reference, but why don't we see how crazy we can make the others go"

Stepping out of my room, camera rolling and held in front of my face, I made my way to Logan's room. He somehow managed to keep a steady sleep schedule over the Voldemort Virus. But lucky for me- when he sleeps, the only thing that'll wake him up is his alarm clock.

I lightly pushed his door open and a thin beam of light automatically streamed from the video camera. I walked over to his bed side, that weirdo sleeps on his back! He started to talk in his sleep. He muttered something about gay shapes and lightning. 

He frowned for a moment, then shot straight up out of the bed, scaring the shit out of me. I jumped back about three feet and hid near his desk, hiding the light the camera emitted. "el principe es estupido" he fell back against the bed,  asleep. 

I took my time standing back up, grabbing a few pens off the desk. I cautiously made my way back to Logan. Camera still rolling, I clicked the pens open. They were both blue. I carefully drew a third eye on Lo's forehead, because no way in hell was I going to wake him up. "Logan, may your shapes always be gay" I whispered, making sure the camera picked up the sound.

I left his room, taking his pens with me. 

Dad's turn.

Dad wasn't a really heavy sleeper but I'll make it work. I carefully put Logan's pens in a light blue mug that held pencils, pens, and markers. Patton had a few of these mugs around his room, but this was the biggest one and was right at a table next to his bed. I smiled at the cat onesie Dad always wore when he slept. I gathered all the other mugs in the room.

This was somewhat hard to do with the camera still in my hand, but I managed to balance the four mugs without Logan's pens in my arms. Now for the person who stole my camera. I returned to Roman's room and slid the mugs under his bed. Princey was muttering the lyrics of Non-stop from Hamilton. I smiled.

Revenge is sweet.

Princey was a big risk as I had already snuck into his room that night, but if being anxiety taught me anything, its persistence. I went over into Princey's closet and grabbed his spare Disney posters, the ones he couldn't fit on his wall. I took them to the living room of the mind palace house where all of our rooms sat a floor above this one.

I spread the posters over the rug in the living room and let the camera pan over them all. Soon the others will know just what kind of freaky stuff he's into.

I went back to my room, pointing the camera at myself. "Light sides accomplished, Janus and Remus won't get off so easy." I better hide my camera..." This is Virgil Sanders signing off" I turned the camera off, and hid it in a black bag in my bathroom drawer.

No one steals my stuff.

BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                     -Livi