Intrulogical- street walk pt.2

Another one

Logang's POV

I honestly can't believe this man. He knew he was in trouble, anyone could tell...When Roman returns, Remus will be figuratively dead. So Remus shouldn't be here when Roman gets back..

"Remus, we're leaving!" I said to him, "Why?" "Because it's best that you are not here when Roman arrives.", he seemed to agree with me and began to head to the door. "You coming Lo?" he asked me, I nodded and headed to the door; feeling him plant a bushy kiss on the top of my head as I exited. We went down to the living room when Remus stepped in front of me. "But, Logan...if we are leaving, then you have to let me use the spell book."

"Why, it's not like you could use it correctly anyway?" I said, now curious about what spell Remus would want to use. "That's why you're gonna use it on me!!" I hate everything about this idea.. "Okay, first of all: it is 'going to', secondly: what would you even have me do?, and thirdly: WHY?". We have to leave soon, or there is an infinitesimal amount of things that Roman could do to Remus. "First: I don't care, second: I want you to make me small, that way Roman can't find me, and third: Because It Will Be Cool." he replied.

"That's not a half bad idea Remus, I could make you small just for a few hours...then we can get out of the house without Roman finding you!" This bad idea might actually turn out good. "Exactly what I was thinking!!" let's see if this really works... I opened the book and turned to page 87 which was labeled 'Shrinking Spell' I had Remus stand in front of me as I trained my left hand to face his chest. Then I read the incantation: Per hanc in potestatem quámdiu fúero opprimere mandatum tuum, et recusare!!

I then watched as Remus began shrinking smaller and smaller until he was only 7 inches tall. He yelled at me with a significantly higher voice then his original one "It worked!!!" I nodded and picked him up by his sash and put him on my left shoulder. Then I opened the front door and walked out, with Remus on my left shoulder and the book under my right arm. I started to walk down the sidewalk, heading away from the house.

Remus' POV

THIS IS SO DAMN COOOLL!!!!! I'm so smol, now no one can see me coming! But Logan said it only last's a few hours... Better enjoy it while it lasts, I climbed up close to Logan's neck, slid the rest of my body under the shoulder part of his shirt and took a nap; dreaming of coffee at Starbucks with Logan and Remy. 

*dreams, dreams, dreams*

Logan's POV 

I felt myself flush slightly as Remus tucked himself under my clothes. But now that we are out of the house, I wonder where we could go?. I could easily find Deceit or Patton, and show them <now tiny> Remus, Deceit would have a field day playing with the small boy. Or I could show Virgil and Remy who would most likely make fun of my tiny boyfriend... 

Who should I go to?

That's your question today folks! Who should Logan talk to? Deceit and Patton, or Virgil and Remy.

The next one will probably be the last part of this, but I'll try to make it pretty long. Also we are less then 40 views away from getting 1000! I can never thank you guys, gals and non-binary pals enough!

BYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                                     -Livi