But, he couldn't move. His body was now moving on its own.

"Shadow Possession Jutsu Complete" Shikamaru said out loud. He sighed as he stood still. "You know, I would've stayed quiet. But, they were so damn loud." Shikamaru said with a bored manner.

If only Naruto could use his hands — he would have crushed Shikamaru's throat to prevent him from saying anything ever again in his whole entire life.

"Can you. . . like let me go?" Naruto asked as politely as possible. "You troublesome blond," Shikamaru yawned as he detached his Shadow Possession Jutsu from Naruto.

Naruto sighed in relief.

"Uhh. . . can you all go now?" Naruto smiled as he slammed the door shut. He went towards the kitchen table. Naruto sat right next to Sasuki. He got his chopsticks and started chowing down on his cup ramen.

"That was awkward. Thank god they're gone now." Naruto said. Sasuki was about to nod and say something, but the door was suddenly slammed open.

"We're not letting you off this easily!" Ino yelled as they entered the house. The 2 widened their eyes. "Hey! This is an invasion of privacy!" Naruto yelled as he backed away.

"Look, we just want to know a couple of things about your whole shebang and we'll be off." Sakura told Naruto and Sasuki. "Why do you want to know so much about our personal life?" Sasuki glared at them.

They all looked at each other for a moment until looking back at the two in front of them.

"We just want to know. It's as simple as that. We want to know how you two became so youthful!" Rock Lee exclaimed as Naruto and Sasuki raised an eyebrow.

"I don't think us two having se-!" Sasuki was about to spill the beans that were already spilled. "So, you two did do the. . . deed." Choji said as he kept on munching on his chips.

"N-no!" Sasuki yelled as she tried covering her flustered and pink face. They were taken aback at the current sight in front of them all. "Wow. Naruto must really have an effect on you if you're acting like this." Naruto smirked as he silently agreed.

"Soo~ who asked who?" The two raised an eyebrow for a moment before Sasuki pointed towards Naruto. They were quite surprise. "Who would have thought you could be so romantic." Naruto shrugged.

"Sasuki didn't want to ask me out since she was too scared. So, I had to do it myself." Naruto told them as he finished the cup ramen noodles. Sasuki scoffed.

"I was not scared of asking you out. It just did not suit me to do it when you should be the one doing it." Sasuki told him. The others had one last question.

"What's his size?"

"Woah! Woah! The questions are getting out of hand!" Naruto said to them as he pointed towards the door. "There's an exit that way that you 10 can take." Narutp smiled as he shooed them away.

"Ok, geez. We only wanted to know your size." Well, only a few were actually curious about Naruto's size. They all exited the house as the two sighed.

"They're quite the handful." Naruto said. Sasuki nodded in agreement. Naruto looked at her. "So, bed or couch?" Asked Naruto. She pointed towards the couch.