It feels like...

Neutral and Random

She was your childhood friend and you had a major crush on her. Sadly, she never saw you more than her dearest friend.

You never confessed your feelings to her but you just know from looking at her eyes. So pure... so innocent that you were enough harbored your desire for even speaking the 'different' affection you wanted to shower to her.

'Maybe someday... I will tell her' 

That was what you thought every single day.

You concealed those thoughts and buried on the deepest part of your mind where you could even make the thoughts forget but somehow, today... Dahyun came to you and said something that you've been trying to hide for years.

"Y/n, I must say I just realised the whole these past years I was and am always thinking about you", she slowly began as she tucked the strands of her hair behind her ear, "And, I began to wonder How long you had been in my mind..", she said with redness steadily glowing brightly on her cheeks that made her having rosy cheeks, "Then... it occurred to me", she shyly said as she leans her head on my stiff shoulder.

"Since I met you, you have never left my mind", she confessed, tilting her head slightly to see my response; blushing madly as much as her cheeks' state right now.

My heart fluttered because of her unexpected confession.

My lips trembled, my head completely white as fuck as I tried to find perfect words to respond her.

Seeing my response, Dahyun giggled. She brought her hand up to my hot cheek. Gently, she stroked my cheek as if she tried to calm my racing heart.

"I like you, Y/n", she smiled.

"I like you too", I finally said it after my head malfunctioned for minutes.

She sighed out of relief. She then cupped my face and made a surprise move that gets me freeze like a frozen fish in the freezer. She brushed her lips against mine before passing it to my cheek, giving a soft peck on my cheek. 

"Cute", she mumbled before backing away from me.

My hand went up to my cheek where she stained my red cheek with bright lipstick mark of hers.

Dahyun once again smile to me. She's bringing all the fluttery feelings on to me with her sun-like smile.

"See you tomorrow, Y/n"

Surely, those days were the most amazing days in my life.

.

.

.

.

I thought that affection would be last forever but -

.

.

.

.

"Y/n, here's my wedding invitation! I want you attend my wedding", Dahyun softly said as she handed over the white wedding invitation to her wedding with some person exists in this world.

I stared over the wedding invitation before taking it from her. I mentally sighed because I had to see the person that stole Dahyun's affection from me and had me congratulated that person.