Surprised a ONCE

Before the day Dahyun's surprised ONCE...

It's late night when Dahyun social researching, a.k.a stalking the recent picture posted in Twitter.

She's reading some comments on their picture and one of them had her eyes on.

She doesn't know why what made her feel heart fluttering when she read it.

Out of all comments, that's the only comment that made her had ♥ attack...

Dahyun then pressed her finger on the username and social researching  about the ONCE.

A small smile crept up to her face and she decides to surprise the ONCE.

Sighing softly, she switched off her phone and closed her eyes, sleeping.

The day she's surprised the ONCE.

Dahyun told the leader-nim she's going to somewhere and she got her permission.

She went to the ONCE's home without anyone escorting her. She's alone in the streets with only a hope of her phone to find the place.

When she reached the place, she went straight to ask a neighbor in the area to ask who's this lucky ONCE.

"Halmeoni, do you this young gentleman?", she asked as she shows the picture in her phone.

"Yes... Do you need anything from my grandson, dear?"

Oh... That's more easy than I expected...

"I need to see him if he's here...?"

"Yes, let's get in, dear", halmeoni led her to the house.

Meanwhile the ONCE, a.k.a you..

You're in the kitchen, humming over Signal song as you're checking some kimchi in the fridge.

"Y/n... There's a girl with halmeoni. She told me you know about her", you heard your halmeoni faint voice in the background.

Your ears actually covered with your Bluetooth headset and you can't hear clearly about what your halmeoni just said to you until your headset was off from your head.

"Yah, did you hear what I told you?", your halmeoni is clearly mad about you.

You gave her a cheeky smile, "Mianhe, halmeoni... "

Your halmeoni can't stay mad at you for so long when you gave her that smile...

"If you're not my grandson, I'll probably kick your butt for not hearing what I said", she muttered.

You chuckled hearing your halmeoni said that to you.

"What is it, halmeoni?", you asked.

"A beautiful girl is asking to meet you and she's here in living room. Go there. I'm making drinks", your halmeoni literally kicked out from the kitchen.

"Okay, okay.. "

You went to the living room with thousands of questions in your mind. You never had a girl friend... Even if you had one, you probably meet up at somewhere else.

"K-k-kim Dahyun!!!?", you're shocked to see your bias in the living room, waiting for you.

Luckily you, she didn't notice your presence yet.. Or so you thought.

You get a 심콩 when she smiled as she tilted her head to the side, showing her perfect side profile.

"I know you're standing there... Come sit here. I won't bite you... ", she said, not bothered to look at you.