Annoyed her and ended up with a sweet kiss

Gender is... Neutral?

You and Dahyun have a date at the ice cream parlor, which is in the park...

You and her coincidentally met each other while having your (her) jogging like you always do every morning.

You didn't know she's free from her work today that's why you didn't bother to text her.

She's wiping her sweats with her towel as she sat on the bench, which is not far from the ice cream parlor.

You know she wants ice cream right now since her eyes keep staring at it.

"Want ice cream? My treat", you said.

She nods.

You're about to go there but stops after a few steps away from her as you realized you don't know about what ice cream she likes.

"Any specific flavors?", you asked her.

"Strawberry and mint", she answered cutely.

---

Two cones of ice creams in your hands as you walked back to her, "Dahyun-shi, your ice cream", you said, giving it to her when she stretches her hand to you.

"Thank you", she mumbled, taking a small bite of her ice cream.

You smiled then proceed to take a bite of your ice cream as you sit beside her.

Minutes passed, Dahyun is curious what's the taste of your ice cream's flavor since your ice cream is different. Welp, yours is caramel.

You feel her eyes focusing on your ice cream and a chuckle makes out from your lips. A smile then forming over your lips as you looked at her.

"You want it?", she nodded.

"Say ah~"

Actually, you wanted to annoy her for no reasons after seeing her eyes staring at your ice cream that might be melt right away by her eagle eyes...

A smirk crept up it ways to your lips, you pushed it to her lips, getting her lips mess by your ice cream.

She looks at you with knitted eyebrows, "Yah..."

"Hehehe, mian... Here"

You did it again when she wants it after she wiped the corner of her lips with a napkin.

"Oppa/Unnie~", she whines.

You chuckled, "Not my fault, sweetie. Eat properly... You're eating like a toddler", she pouts when you said that to her.

An idea then struck to her mind when she continues to eat her ice cream, "Oppa/unnie, mine is delicious... You want some?", she said after she licks her lips from your doing to her lips.

You saw a glint of naughtiness in her eagle eyes, you smirked before you gave a nod to her.

Her jaws dropped when her plan doesn't work on you when she tries to make the same thing you did to her earlier...

"... What da fudge...", she muttered.

"Hmm... Delicious", you said with a grin when you saw her surprised expression.

She wants to try to eat some of your ice cream again when she suddenly craving of your ice cream.

"Oppa/unnie, I want your ice cream", she said with hands holding your wrists to stop you from feeding her.

"I want to feed by myself", she said.

"No can do! Let me feed you", you said with a smirk.

And so her lips get dirty again by your teasing.

"Yah!!!", she whines, hand over her waist. Sulking.

"Aigoo, my baby is sulking and mad... Let oppa clean it up for you with a kiss", that words sure get her attention in a millisecond.

She pushed her lips with eyes closed when you stood of from your seat and walked infront of her. She thought you're going to kiss her when she feels your shadow covering her face. She feels you're getting closer and -

"YAH!!!"

You laughed when you pushed the ice cream to her... again... and this time, it's all over her lips. Now, her lips are covered with your ice cream.

She then turns away, annoyed by your teasing.

You noticed that and a soft sigh escapes from you.

"Dahyun-ah", you called her, which gets ignored.

'She is really annoyed at me now'

"Dubu...", you called her again, poking her side.

She scoots further away from you, leaving a huge gap as she sits at the end of the bench. You shake your head.

You tip toed silently and take a sit a very closer to her.

"Don't sit next to me, pabo!", she said in cold tone.

You ignored that, you took her hand and pulls her closer to you to get her attention. You frown when her eyes are avoiding you when you cupped her chin to face you.

"I'm sorry..."

Dahyun is going to say something to Y/n but stops when her lips suddenly get greets by Y/n's lips. Her breathe suddenly halts and her eyes widened in shock with her body is frozen up at the sudden kiss.

When you pulled away, she looks at you with blushing face. You hold yourself from smiling when you saw her breathing in irregular way.

"Forgive me?", you said.

Her face gets hot when she saw your adorable eyes, trying to get yourself forgiven.

Dahyun shyly tilts her head to the side, too shy to see her oppa directly, "P-pabo...", she said in low tone that you barely could hear her.

"Hm?"

"You're not forgiven!"

"E-eh???!!!!"

You're too shock to hear that from her and that's when she takes her chance to get another kiss from you since your reaction is too cute for her not to kiss you again.

This time, it's your turn being frozen up like an ice when her lips landed over yours with one hand cupping your cheek since the other one is still holding the cone of ice cream.

When you recovered your shock state, you replied her kiss back. She sighs softly at the kiss, loving the way the feel of your lips on her.

It lasts for a minute before she breaks the kiss. Her forehead leans against your with her nose makes a contact with yours.

"You're forgiven now", she mumbles that make you smiling.

. . . . . .

"Dahyun-ah..."

"Hm?"

"Your clothes", you pointed.

She shrieks when she suddenly realized her ice cream melts and gets it trailing over her work-out outfit, getting it dirty...

"Let's eat before going home", you told her.

She nods in agreement, "Yea..."