Black Suit (First vers)

Male reader × Kim Dahyun

You had a fetish over Dahyun wearing a black suit.

Well...

She looks absolutely sexy with those loosened tie with hair tied up into tight ponytail that exposed her smooth, pale skin.

"Babe", she softly calling you.

"Yes?"

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Nope. Why?"

"Here! You won't regret it"

She hands you a VIP seat for their concert and of course, you happily take it...

You are never regret going to their concert... Because you can get see her in new sides...

Little did you know, Dahyun knows your hidden fetish and your fetish would be soon granted by tomorrow if you're really going to be there.

---

Your jaws dropped at the sight of her in the black suit, dancing SNSD's Tell me you wish.

Dahyun saw your priceless reaction and quickly sending a wink to your direction, making your heart racing.

You're shocked when she took off the coat, your throat dried up at the sight

Your hand quickly took your phone out, capturing her pictures like a crazy ONCE.

She smirks seeing you liked that.

"One in a million! Annyeonghaseyo, Twice imnida", they introduced theirselves after their dance performances, causing the ONCEs cheered loudly.

You could hear their panting heavily that caught by their mics.

One by one taking the watter bottles, opened the cap bottle as they have a small talking session with ONCEs.

"I heard from manager unnie that Dahyun brought someone here", Jeongyeon started.

Everyone screams your name when the cam at Dahyun, capturing her blushing face.

The girls giggled, "Is it true it's Y/n?", Chaeyoung asked, nudging her.

Dahyun lowers her head, shyly nodding and then, a spotlight came to your direction, glowing your seat that it's you in the VIP seat.

All of the ONCEs then screaming and yelling your and her shipping names that make you blushing hard, luckily there's a black cap covering some of your face from showing your red face like Dahyun.

"Do you, Kim Dahyun shi, have a few words to say to him before we're having our Likey dance?", Jihyo asked, all cams now focusing on her.

"Let's meet up later", she said, shyly.

You unconsciously nodded.

Times skips

Like she said to you earlier, you went straight to their room with some guards guiding you to them after their concert ends.

Knocking the door, you twisted the door knob, pushing the door to the side, revealing 9 beautiful angels with their own normal clothes.

"You girls slay the stage", the first thing you said to them, already forgetting about your Dubu as your fanboy spirit is showing up.

The girls giggled and thanking you for coming and see their concert.

You already forget about Dahyun when you and the others are busy talking about their performances.

You suddenly feel hands wrapped around your waist, a smile forming your lips.

"Yah, you don't even bother finding me", she whined.

"Sorry", you apologized.

The girls smiles seeing at the interaction between you two.

"Unnie, we'll be going. Meet you guys tomorrow!", Dahyun bids them a goodbye.

You both went home with hands holding each other...

I don't know what to write at this one... :")