A nice way to get kiss from you

Kim Dahyun...

She's your girlfriend...

She's someone who can make you smiling for no reason...

And make you doing an idiotic things to her just to see her beautiful smile...

Welp, who doesn't like to see your girl's smile?

"Dahyunie", you called her name as you're getting in her home.

There's no answer from her but your phone vibrates in your pocket's jeans. You immediately take it out as you closed the door behind you.

You opened up the text and saw her name on it.

From : Kim Dubu~
Babe, I'm at upstairs. Sorry I didn't get to welcome you home...

A smile curving up your lips at the text. You answered the text.

From : My baby boy ♥
It's okay, babe... You want me to bring a glass of water?

You heard a loud yes  from the upstairs.

You laughed at her response, "Be there in a minute, princess", you yelled back.

---

You bring a glass in your hand as you walked in the upstairs then walking in to her bedroom.

"Knock knock, princess. Your servant is here", you said.

Her back is facing you, she doesn't bother to turn and she seems like she's busy with her work.

"Come in, Y/n.name... And thank you", she said.

You're waiting for getting a kiss instead, her eyes were glued to some books over the study desk.

You pouted when she's not giving anything to you. You went your way to her bed, lying down there as you're looking at her side's view.

"Babe...", you called her.

She hums, still not going to look at you.

"When will you finish your work?", you asked.

"Maybe at 8"

Now the clock shows you it's 7:22 pm and it's a long way to get your girlfriend's attention.

You know she's the type a girl who won't get herself rest, not until she's finished her work.

Now it's almost 8 but she's still doing her work.

And you decided to have the kiss from her or you'll die not getting your charger.

You slowly getting out from the bed and trying hard not to make a sound as you went out from the room.

You look at her for a while before getting to downstairs.

You hope this plan is worked...

---

Dahyun frowned when she feels like she's alone in the room.

She shakes her head and thinking her boyfriend is sleeping or maybe silently playing games in her IPad as she continues to do her work.

Dahyun jolts in surprised when she suddenly hear a loud door bell.

When she turns around to answer the door, her eyebrows knitted together as soon her eyes landed on the bed... Which is empty...

"Y/n.name?", no answered.

She almost forget about the door bell and quickly she went there as she ran lightly on the stairs to the main door.

She didn't bother to check who ever at the outside as she opened the door.

"Ye - !!!!"

Her eyes widened in shocked when someone's lips is over her own lips.

She tries to push the random guy away and only stopped when she notices the outfit.

The kiss they're sharing was innocent and when her boyfriend pulled off, Dahyun almost immediately let out a small whine.

She wants it more.

"Y/n...", she whines when he chuckled at her.

"I can give it more but you're the one who's busy with her works", he pouts.

"Sorryyyy", she apologized him with aegyo.

"...", he stared at her with blushing face when Dahyun keeps shooting heart to him.

"Aish, you're forgiven", he mumbled.

Dahyun smiled, "Now, kiss me", she pulls him back in the house.

Y/n didn't forget to close the door as he gave her the kiss.

"Let's continue this later, babe...", Dahyun pants after they got themselves in messy kiss.

"You can do the work later, baby... I need you now... "

Things get more intense after that~~