Two of us

Male reader!!!

Dahyun wanted to spend her time alone with her boyfriend but her schedules aren't giving her a time with her boyfriend.

She's lucky enough that her boyfriend isn't like any other guys who aren't easily get sad if their date was cancelled.

"Dahyunnie, there's someone waiting for you at outside", Nayeon said from outside her bedroom.

"Who?", Dahyun is too lazy to move her muscles now after the crazy dance practices earlier.

"Your namchin", a familiar voice answered her question that made Dahyun instantly getting out from the bed and ran to open the door.

"Annyeong, Ja - ", Dahyun throws her body to her boyfriend, hugging him tightly.

"I miss you!", she mumbled.

Her boyfriend strokes her hair with other hand wrapping around her small waist, hugging her back.

"I miss you too, Jagi...", he kissed her head.

"Ahem, ahem, excuse me you two... Go hug somewhere else... You both are blocking the door", Tzuyu rolled her eyes playfully.

"Aish, fine²!", Dahyun grumbled, causing Tzuyu and her boyfriend laughed.

---

Dahyun and her boyfriend went out from the dorm because the members are kicked them out so that they'll have some time to spend.

Dahyun is more than happy to have time with him.

Dahyun takes a lead this time, she wants him relaxed today and let her planning the date.

Her boyfriend doesn't agreed with it... But then gave up when she flashed that puppy eyes and that cute pouty lips.

He shook his head when the girl made some celebrating dance for that and as well dancing her famous eagle dance.

Dahyun links her arm with him as they walked in the busy streets of Gangnam.

Everyone, whoever is ONCE, was suprised to see Kim Dahyun dating with her boyfriend even though it's not her first time doing this.

ONCEs soon taking lots of pictures and posting it in their SNS. Some were recording a video of them to get the whole world shaken to see them dating.

The couple didn't mind of them and pretend they're not being recorded or pictured by them as they passed them.

---

"....eh?"

She brought him to the cinema, Dahyun already booked tickets for them to watch and he's really not into a romantic cheesy type of movie but he tries not to show that.

It's his first time watching a romantic cheesy movie and he hopes there's no over cheesy pick up line or he'll hiding in toilet until the end of the movie.

The couple was sitting in the middle seats and Dahyun is hyped for the movie, opposite reaction of her boyfriend who's not so hyped at all...

Dahyun knows he doesn't like it and because of that, she's kind of trying to make her namchin like romantic things through watching the movie...

After the movie ends, as he expected from Dahyun... She's crying over the movie. This is why her namchin doesn't like watching that type of movie.

Y/n sighs softly and take her cap. He kissed her wet cheeks before wiping the tears.

"This is why I don't like watching romantic movie", he sighed.

When she calms down, they went out from the cinema and went to some restaurant to eat since their stomachs are growling loudly.

---

Le time skips to where the two finished their eating...

"Um... Jagi"

"Wat?"

"Do you notice we two are alone in this place?"

Y/n finally realised how quite the place is... Well except the music at the background... There's no single customer after them walking inside here.

"Yes. Yes, I do"

Y/n is confused by her calm answer.

"I booked this place just for two of us. I don't you get distracted with something else"

Y/n bit his lower lip. He doesn't know why she did that but he surely feels good to have very private time to look, talk and kiss her whenever he wants.

"Can I kiss you?", Y/n suddenly blurted out that question that made her slightly blush.

Dahyun nods shyly and closed her eyes when Y/n leaning closer to her.

Dahyun holds his hand when his other hand went cupped her chin as he tilts his head to deepening the kiss.

Dahyun enjoys the gentle deep kiss and that kiss didn't last longer than a minute before something is going to happen.

Dahyun smiles as her eyes fluttering open. His forehead leaning against her forehead, whispering, "I miss you"

Dahyun giggles, saying the same thing to him and adding a quick peck on his lips.

"Let's go home now. I miss the special moment we always do, Y/n-shi"