flower and butterfly pt.2 (alt.ending)

'I now say goodbye to your arms that embraced me was heaven. I now say goodbye to your touch that dyed my cheeks red. I will try my best to erase you from my heart, Kim Dahyun'

.

.

.

Sun was up, shining so bright outside that slowly sending its rays to Y/n's darkened, gloomy room. Y/n groaned when the light rays lighting up his room and revealed how messy his bedroom was as soon he tiredly open his eyes.

Like any other day, the first thing he did was heaving out a heavy sigh as he forced himself to get out from his bed. His hair was not in good condition, it's like a bird's nest right now and he had to straighten his hair out lazily while taking a towel from the rack.

"I hope I have a good day today"

~~~~

After his morning routine, he gone straight to his workplace with his perfect-looking hair and branded clothes even though he's just someone who's working in the office.

He cracked some of his knuckles before he slid down his ID card to the scanner to get in the restrict office room.

All attentions were on Y/n, they're greeting him since he's the only person has a high ranking in this room - aka the team leader.

"Good morning, Team leader", they greeted him with full of respect and politeness.

"Morning", Y/n replied with a boring tone.

'I don't like to be treated like this'

"Can you all please stop calling me Team leader... I have a name, that's Y/n. I prefer you call me that", he told his team which only got them strongly said no to him.

Y/n plopped down on his chair in defeat, the members then scurried back to their seats and get ready to do their works as Y/n got a new task that's given by another PR team.

His eyes darkened at the certain name being mentioned and highlighted in bright pink color in his eyes in the paper but that stayed for a minute before his professional side came to knock his mind that he shouldn't care about that when it's work time.

"Alright guys. We all going to have a busy week", Y/n announced as he assembled the upside down of the stack of papers.

"What we must have to do right now"

"Well... We have to - "

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n's mind blanked out when he saw TWICE coming over to the messy studio that's not for them to see yet. What's making Y/n's mind blanking out to the infinite space was that seeing his ex standing in the same room with him.

His breathe turned heavy and made him difficult to breath properly. Y/n weakly walk to his team, excusing himself to get a fresh breath.... Though the team thought Y/n was too hyper to see TWICE in flesh since in the past years, after someone introduced him to a new world called KPop, he's been a solid ONCE.

Dahyun saw her ex walking out from the room. She felt guilty to make him uncomfortable with her being. It's not her fault to be in here and she also doesn't want to come here because she's still have remaining feelings for Y/n. Dahyun afraid she would make a stupid move to Y/n if she's looking at him more than an hour.