Stupid fireworks... not

Kim Dahyun, a childhood friend of yours, she's now a successful idol and you're proud of her.

She calls you every time she's finished her schedule as she wanted you not to forget about her... Which is almost impossible since she's always forever in your mind.

Well... It's Kim Dahyun we're talking about.. It's hard to forget that aegyo smile and that cute pout...

Anyway...

Kim Dahyun a.k.a your Dubu, she has a huge crush on you and you're too oblivious at her flirty actions... Because you're too immune to her flirts and her with stepping over the borderline, which were kisses over your cheeks and sometimes, giving a surprise peck on the corner of your lips.

---

There's no teacher in the class for a moment as all teachers are having a meeting over something and right now, the class is noisy.

You and Dahyun are sitting, not talking as you both are comfortablely with the silence between you two.

You saw her at the corner of your eyes she's with her phone, maybe playing some games.

Suddenly, your phone make a soft sound that only could be heard you and Dahyun.

You checked the notification and when you read what it was... It's from Dahyun.

'Y/n.name, are you busy tonight?'

You tilted your head to her, frowning, "Really? Texting?"

She looked at you, smiling.

"I'm free tonight", you answered.

She then back on her phone, typing and honestly, it annoys you little bit.

'Can we go watch the fireworks later?'

"Yes and if you're typing over asking where we should meet... Just stay at your home, I'll pick you up later at 7", you said, stopping her from typing.

Time skips...

You walked with her to her house which is in the same route to your house, that's 4 blocks away from her house.

Like usual, she held your hand, with her face over your arm.

If someone looking at you both right now, they'll be thinking you both are couple. Unfortunately, it's not...

You just used to her closeness that seems weird to do with a friend... Especially with a girl friend.

When you both were in front of her house, you waited her to get inside the house safely. But before she got herself in the house, you called her name.

"Kim Dahyun!", she turns back, raising her eyebrow.

"What?", she said when you're silencing yourself for more than a minute.

"I'll pick you up at seven sharp. Don't be late!", you remind her.

She nods, "Take care on your way!", she said.

You gave her an 👌 sign before started to walk to your house.

---

It's already 7pm, you were riding on your own big bike.

Like you told her earlier, Dahyun is already waiting in front of her house.

"Since when you have this badass bike?", she asked when you take off your helmet.

"Last week.... Now, get your feet move if you don't want to be late", you said.

Dahyun rolled her eyes at your harsh words but she went behind you. You thought she's already sat on the seat. That thought broke when you heard her asking for a help how to get sit.