Do whatever you want with my body (smut)

It's Dubu's birthday today and Sana is already preparing what kind of present the girl will  like .

Dahyun is going somewhere with the other girls at the moment, which is easy for Sana to make her preparation without someone making her hide the present.

It feels like eternity when she heard the door being unlocked indicating Dahyun's home.

"Unnies, why are you not going in? Do you forget something?"

"N-no"

"Then why are you unnies at outside?"

"We're giving you two spending time alone"

Sana smiles hearing that. She'll thanked them later on.

---

"Jagiya~ where are you?", Dahyun yelled when she found her Jagi isn't in her room.

"I'm here, Hyunie", Sana yelled back and Dahyun follows where the voice came from.
She's surprised when it led to her room.

"Jagi - oh wow"

Dahyun stood there with o-shaped mouth. She doesn't expect that she'll get a sexy greeting from her girlfriend.

"How do I look, baby?"

Sana is wearing a French maid costume with a pair of black long stockings. She almost get Dahyun turning into a beast  when she teasingly brush her hair off to the side, showing her creamy white skin neck to the younger. Dahyun is already going insane seeing that sexy costume on her that she didn't replied her question yet as she's busy gazing her from her head to the end of her toes with lust.

'I feel so horny'

Dahyun groaned and went over Sana with heavy steps. Sana chuckled when Dahyun dropped her head over her neck.

"Ugh, you make me horny unnie", she mumbled.

"Fuck me then", Sana simply said.

Hearing those words coming out from her breaking all the chains she's holding from fucking the Japanese.

Dahyun pushed Sana almost immediately to the bed. She looked at Sana for momentarily, her eyes are asking if she's really mean what she's saying to her.

"Babe, you can do whatever you want with my body. I'm your toy today, Hyunie", well... that sets her off for real...

 She cupped her clothed breast roughly as she smashed her lips on her. 

"Mmm", Sana moaned when she feels the younger's naughty hand on her exposing thigh.

Dahyun nibbled her bottom lip and Sana gave it to her, letting the younger dominating her... For today. Sana fell back to the bed with Dahyun on top of her, lips are still locking with tongue battles there, neither are giving up for a moment until Sana backing off.

Sana tilts her head to the side, giving her more access to kiss when Dahyun's lips trailing to her jaws then to her neck. Her teeth grazing her sensitive skin, finding her sweet spot and when the older girl react with a soft whimper, Dahyun started to abuse it with harsh bites and sucks. 

"Mmm... Dahyunie...", her soft moans getting Dahyun hyped up to fuck her hard.

When she feels she's enough with making beautiful red marks, she skipped playing with that tempting soft flesh of her mounds and straight playing with real thing. 

Sana isn't expecting Dahyun skipping the basic for making her wetting like a hose with a big hole.

Dahyun slides off her panty and threw it somewhere in the room. Sana shuddered as her aching, dripping pussy greeted with a cold air. Dahyun got herself comfortable position first before pulling her legs to get her pussy closer to her mouth.

Dahyun hummed, please to see how wet she is.

Sana gripped the bedsheets tightly, letting out a satisfy moan when she feels the younger's tongue pushed in her dripping fucking core. 

Dahyun pushed in and out slowly before building a perfect pace pleasing her. Sana wrapped her legs over Dahyun's body, locking her in as she begged it for more.

"Ahh~ More~ D-deep~ Ahhh"

Dahyun complied her, giving her what she wants. Dahyun let out a pain groan when her hair got gripped and tugged hard that sent a good vibration to her. Sana thrashing around when she felt it and Dahyun has to hold her in place or else her tongue will be broken or dislocated  by accident.

Well, she doesn't want get a first woman get recorded in world history for being broken tongue because of sex in her birthday...

"Shit... shit... shit... That feels good, babe"

Sana moans getting louder and louder when Dahyun found her G-spot and toying it. Dahyun  then changed her tongue with her fingers, she slipped in 3 fingers straight in her. She curled her fingers then thrust her hard than ever.

"Y-yes, keep doing that baby"

Dahyun groaned, at this point she's sweating so hard and panting heavily to get this maid cum. After fingers fucking her for so long, Sana finally cummed hard. She squirting a lot of juices for Dahyun, that juices are enough to fill up two bottles.

"Damn, are you planning to shower me with those sweet, sticky juices?", Dahyun chuckled, her fingers are still thrusting her.

"Ugh, slowly please... I'm still sensitive here", Sana grunted.

Dahyun took her fingers out and suck the juices off right with a smile. Sana looked away with blush, it's very extreme for her to see her Dahyun doing that to her.

Sana pulled her up, kissing her lips before greeting her a happy birthday. 

"Thank you for the best gift, unnie"

Sorry if there's a weird part because I'm fucking distracted watching someone react to fucking scary game...