Valentine's Day

Kim Dahyun × Male reader

Dahyun sulks in her dorm room when her boyfriend doesn't text her. She's waiting for his greet but there's no notification from him.... Yet.

"Kim Dahyun, can you please stop whining? You sounds like a dying dog", Chaeyoung is annoyed hearing her Dubu unnie whines for 3 hours straight...

Tzuyu shook her head when she saw her unnie pouts. She doesn't know what to do with the dubu.

"DAHYUN, THERE'S A BOUQUET OF FLOWER FOR YOU FROM YOUR OPPA!", Sana screams from outside the room.

Dahyun immediately jumped out from her bed and ran like Flash to Sana.

"Gimme that!", she snatched it away from Sana and there, she saw a small red post-it in hundred of red tulips.

Taking it out to get a better read, she grins as soon she read it.

안녕, 내 두부-님~
Change into a simple outfit. We'll having a date at *************. Be sure wearing loose shirts! Oppa will be waiting you here. XOXO

Dahyun chuckles when she saw a lipstick sign over the corner of the post-it.

Sana shakes her head with a smile when Dahyun is back to her normal hyper self.

An hour later, Sana hears the door of the maknae's room opened and soon, she heard someone's footsteps... Probably Dahyun... Which is correct when she heard her saying....

"Unnie, I'll be home at 7", Dahyun told Sana after she got changed into what her oppa wants.

Sana lazily lifts her hand up, making an 👌 sign to her as her eyes are focused over the huge screen in front of her.

---

Dahyun frowns when she searched all over the place to find her oppa.

She stomps her feet, pouted when her boyfriend is pulling a trick on her.

Just before she could call the boyfriend, someone, a lady in uniform, stops her by asking what's her name.

"Miss, excuse me... May I ask what is your name?"

"Dahyun. Kim Dahyun", she answered with brows furrowed together.

"Dahyun-shi, Y/n-shi told me to ask you to follow me"

"Why? And who are you to my namchin?"

Dahyun was jealous until the lady revealed herself who's she to him.

" *giggles* Y/n is my dongsaeng"

Dahyun flushed by the lady's answer.

"Let's go now. Y/n is waiting for you"

---

"Wait here and don't go anywhere until he's here!", the lady says to Dahyun before she jogged to somewhere in the huge place that full of huge transparent glass of aquarium that fills with small and big colorful fishes.

Dahyun stood there with tapping foot, waiting patiently for Y/n.

Her lips form a big grin when she saw two divers behind the glass, swimming with holding something in their hands as one of their hands was waving to her happily.

She gasps, hands covered her mouth when the divers pulled out the banner that they're holding, showing the words from her boyfriend to her.

To : Kim Dahyunie

Happy Valentine's Day, Jagi~ Saranghaeyo, nae dubu ♥♥♥

"Hey, sweetie", a deep voice whispered to her ear with very huge one arm wrapping around her small waist.

"Yah~ You surprised me!", she mumbles.

Y/n chuckled when Dahyun tilts her head to side to give a peck on his cheek.

"You like it?"

"Like? No! I love it!!", she said.

Dahyun turns around to see him after hours not having a look of her hot boyfriend.

"I thought you forgot about the special day!", she pouts, hands over her hips that make her looks so cute.

Y/n smiles, cupping her cheeks, pinching it gently, "I don't and I will never forget about it. Plus, it's our anniversary", he said, pecking her pouty lips quickly.

She turns her back to Y/n, wanted to see the banner again and this time, with her phone. She wants to take picture of it.

He back hugging her, his chin over her shoulder. Y/n could feel her smile without seeing her directly.

Y/n frozen up when she suddenly tilting her head and crushing her lips on his lips. She kisses him gently, she told how she feels through the kiss and Y/n answered her by kissing her back.

"I love you, oppa", she whispered as she breaks the kiss first.

He nuzzled his nose against her with eyes closed, "I love you too, Dahyun"

After that, they continued their date somewhere they could express more their feelings to each other ;-)