Not friend, not enemy, just stranger with some memories

Gender is neutral?

Kim Dahyun, one of the members of the popular girl's group, is walking in the streets in the middle of the rainy evening.

She's going out without bringing an umbrella with her and she didn't even bother to run to shelter herself for a moment...

She sighs deeply when the weather is not getting better as time passed.

Her clothes are already soaked and thankfully, she's wearing double clothes. So... Basically, no one couldn't get to see her bra or something that makes someone shocked to see something underneath that thick fabric.

All of sudden, she realised doesn't feel the rain drops on her and when she lifted her head up, she's under the big, white umbrella that's looks like a translucent umbrella.

"What?", she mutters.

That stranger tilted his/her head to her, looking directly to her eyes, "Here. Take this"

Unconsciously, Dahyun took the umbrella from the stranger.

Before Dahyun could say anything to the stranger, the stranger left her there alone with the stranger's umbrella in her hand.

"... Wait... "

Dahyun sighs when the stranger is far away from her sight to run to the stranger.

She hopes she could meet the stranger again. At least thanking the stranger, who's like an angel wearing oversized hoodie and a black mask over the face.

'I hope we'll meet again, stranger'

---

The next day...

Dahyun finds herself standing closer next to the stranger she met yesterday in the train.

"Sorry", she apologized when Dahyun's head accidentally on the stranger's chest.

"It's fine, vamp girl"

"V-vamp g-girl?"

"Yes"

Dahyun is going to say something to the stranger and again, the stranger walked away before the stranger could say anything to her when the train stops at the destination where the stranger is going to go to get work...

"Aish, that hoodie stranger", she mumbles as she walked to the seat in the train when she found an empty seat.

---

After a month passed by, Dahyun is bringing the umbrella which is from the stranger kid  in case she'll meet the stranger.

Plus, her mind is filled up with the stranger since the second time she met the kid.

"Achoo!!!", someone sneezes.

Dahyun stops and tilted her head to her right side. She gasps silently when it's him/her, the stranger.

"Wow", she's surprised she's purely having a luck to find you here closer to her without she's realised.

"Hey you!", Dahyun calls to get your  attention.

The stranger raised his/her eyebrow to her when he/she is a bit surprised to see her, after a month not seeing her.

And he/she looks very good without the mask covering the beautiful face of him/her.

"What?", he/she answers back.

"Your umbrella", she said, walking towards him/her.

"...oh", he/she took the umbrella from her.

"Thank you for lending me this umbrella", she said.

The stranger curves a small smile over his/her face.

"Don't be, vamp girl"

Dahyun rolls her eyes when she heard him/her giving a very nice name to her.

"Yah, I have a name, kid!"

"Oho~", he/she lifted his/her eyebrow to her.

The stranger shakes his/her head when the pale girl is pouted cutely.

What shocking next is Dahyun's tummy growling in hunger.

Dahyun's face instantly heats up, embarassed.

He/she chuckles.

"Let's get you eat first. My treat and no protesting", he/she said.

"Aish... "

Le time skips to the restaurant...

Dahyun notices he/she's not ordering something meanwhile Dahyun is eating like a mad woman.

She feels bad all of sudden, she clears her throat to get the stranger's attention.

"Hm?"

"You're not ordering something... I feel bad if I'm the only one who's eats", she said.

"I'm full", he/she said.

"Oh.. "

Dahyun is back eating her food for a second before stops, she looks at the person in front of her.

"What?"

He/she confused to see Dahyun suddenly push the plate slightly to him/her with another hand is holding chopsticks, attempting to feed him/her.

"I want to feed you...", she mumbles.

"...."

Dahyun pleads him/her through her eyes, giving the person the puppy eyes.

".... Fine... "

He/she leans forward to take a bite over the food.

He/she blushed, it's his/her first time being fed by someone who's a total stranger.

Dahyun smiles when she saw his/her face flushed.

She feeds him/her until the plate is empty..

"Gawd, I'm very full!", he/she patted his/her tummy.

After that, he/she paid for the food and left the place with Dahyun trailing behind him/her.

"Thank you again", she bows to him/her 90°.

"Yah, no need bowing down, girl!", he/she quickly said.

Dahyun stands straight, "Thank you so much", she said again.

"Yea, yea... I get that... No need to thank me... ", he/she said.

"Anyway, I should be going now... ", he/she said.

"W-wait!!!"

He/she turns to her, "What's your name?"

He/she smiles, "I'll tell you when we met again, vamp girl", with that, he/she left her again.

"Promise me you'll tell your name!", she yelled.

He/she lifts his/her hand up, giving an okay sign.

Dahyun chuckles seeing that.

And that's how she told her members how she met this very kind stranger...