R-right here? (smut)

Male reader

"Yah! What are you doing!?", you whispered-yelling at her when she suddenly straddling you.

"Trying to get your dick in me"

"Oh - eh? - What!!!?"

"You hear what I said"

You will not hesitating to fuck her if she wants one but right now, it's not a perfect time to do it because you two are freaking in the middle seats of cinema...

Everyone could see this if you letting her ride you and may be watching you fucking her instead of the movie...

You hold her wrists, stopping her from unzipping your jean's zipper. Dahyun pouts when you didn't let her have it.

"Not here", you whispered, quickly giving her a kiss on her pouty lips.

"When will I getting it? I'm really desperate of your touch"

"... Uh after this movie finished... ", you mumbled with red cheeks when she took your hand and brought it in between her inner thighs.

You feel heat down there that made your friend excited and waking up from his deep sleep.

Dahyun saw that and smirks when she got you turned on.

Later... Somewhere in the basement parking... In the car...

"Ahh~ Y/n"

You bit your lips from moaning when Dahyun rides you like crazy cowgirl.

You wrapped your arms around her waist. You pulled her closer to you to stifle your moans that are slowly trying to escape from your lips. You bite hard on her exposing neck.

You help her with the ride when she's going sloppy. You buckled up your hips, thrusting her hard.

"Ahh... Y/n... F-fuck me harder"

You dragged your lips to her jaws then slowly moving to her lips, kissing her aggressively.

You changed the position, making her underneath your body.

Dahyun broke the kiss as she tilts her head to the side, moaning your name as your lips attack her exposing neck that's all red marks from your bites and sucks.

"Oh god... Ahh... More..."

You look at her neck after a few hard sucks on her neck. You didn't forget to fuck her out as you looking at her neck.

You slammed your dick deep in her that make her arching her back as you hit the right spot.

You're amazed at how long she's not cumming even though you're fucking her in almost positions.

Starting from simple missionary to doggy then to riding and to 69 plus fingering and now back to missionary. This time, she wrapped her legs around your hips to get more of you penetrating in her.

You are thinking how to make this dubu cum so fast since you're almost at your limit.

"Hyunie, on four...", you commanded her.

Dahyun obeys you and quickly she released her legs and turned around. Her back now facing you with her ass sticking up so high that you have an urge to slap it.

You caressed her legs to her ass that caused her to shiver at your touch.

"You're dripping", you chuckled as you say that to her.

Dahyun buries her face to the seat, covering her flustered face. She really likes it when you do that to her... Especially her ass.

"You like it, baby girl?", she nods but you're not liking the way she answering you.

You want to hear her voice and so...

... You slapped her ass once but hard that made her whince.

"Answer Master's question properly when Master asked you", you growled.

Yep, you're sadistic side is on the show... And soon, Dahyun turning into a masochist b!tch.

"Y-yes, baby girl likes it so much Master"

Dahyun tilts her head to the side, you looked at how sexy she's right now as you saw her biting her lower lip sexily. Not to forget the way she made that lewd expression to you like she's doing it on purpose to get you wrecking her again and again until she can't walk for weeks.

"Master will fuck baby girl at this hole", you said with smirk when she looked at you in widened eyes.

You spread her butt cheeks and that's where you're going to ruin her.

"It's your first time right, Hyunie?", you whispered as you hovered over her after positioning the head of your hard lenght to her entrance.

Dahyun gulps, nervous and excited as well since she never been fuck at there.

"Y-yes, Master"

Dahyun balled her hands into fists when you suddenly slammed in her. You really stretching inside her that made her tearing up at the overwhelming pain.

"It will be turning into pleasure, baby", you kissed her neck and continues your work.

You started it slowly until you hear her begging and moaning for faster.

Your hands to her waist, massaging her waist with your thumbs as you moved deeper in her.

"Ahh... M-master"

"Fuck..."

"More, Master"

"Shit, you're so tight"

"Ugh... Ahh~ Deep... "

"Is this makes you feel good, baby girl?"

"Y-yes, Master"

Your hand went to her dripping p*ssy, stroking it as you wreck her anal... Adding your hand that's still over her boob.

You're multitasking to get her cum.

Well.... You thrist of her sweet juice...

"I'm close"

Hearing that, you pounding her like a mad dog until she reached her limit.

And when she did, she surely screaming your name.

"Ahh... S-stop...", she moaned weakly when you're still moving in and out of her but at slow pace.

You shoot your seed in her after a few deep thrust.

You rest on her for a moment before pulling yourself out.

"Turn around, babe. I need to clean you up"

Dahyun thought you're going to clean her with tissue... She's suprised when you suddenly went down in between her wet inner thighs.

'....that is shit'

Just as she thought, you're doing another round before you started to drive back to home with her sleeping tiredly because of the activities...