Black Suit (second vers) pt. 2

You taking the suit on her body, wearing it on for her that make her face flushed.

"You're such a naughty girl, Dahyun... Using my suit to fulfill your dark fantasy", you whispered to her ear that sent her over the edges as soon your voice is getting husky.

Dahyun tilts her head to the side, avoiding your eyes.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk...", your lips pressing on her jawline, causing her moan softly.

"What should I do with you, Dahyun?", you said with every kisses when you let out every single words to her.

Her breath gets uneven when tons of sexy, wild stuffs in her mind being played.

You chuckled seeing her eyes are filling with darkness and lust, there's no a ray of light in her eyes.

"Now tell me, Dahyun. What should I do with your body?", you teasingly put your knee up in between her legs, pressing it hardly on it that make her legs try to get your knee pressing more harder than it was...

"I think you don't need me to do it for you", you teased her, pushing your self up and making her jaws dropped when you left her...horny... In the bed.

"W-what"

"Y-yah! Don't leave me now", she half yelled half whispered.

You stopped, turning around to see her fixing herself into a comfortable position.

Dahyun slightly parting her legs, revealing her already glistening crotch.

"Please...", she begged.

---

You're back on top of her and still wearing the suit.

You took her hand and guiding it to your neck. Your lips claimed her lips, it's just a gentle kissing. But it'll soon going to rough kiss when she's trying to switch the position.

You broke off the kiss.

Your hands on her butt cheeks, squeezing it firmly. Earning a soft moan from her.

"Your turn is not now, baby girl", you pressed your lips on her neck, sucking it hard.

Dahyun tilts her head, giving more access to give you a better one to her neck as you're doing your job pleasing her.

"Fuck... That feels good", she breathed out.

Her fingers went running over your hair, gripping on it harder that made you groaning in pain but you don't care about it as long she's pleased.

---

Your hands moved to her waist, pressing it hard on the mattress since she's too eager for you.

A whine comes from her when you're taking long time to get you in as you're staring at her in amused.

"야, 빨리!", she orders, bucking her hips up that make you chuckle.

"Patience, dear. I'm getting on that", your thumb circling around her, earning a long moan.

Her legs spreading wider as she watched you in between her, pleasuring her.

Just before she could whining again, your finger - no - two fingers plunged in her.

Her eyes shut in the pleasure as your fingers moving in and out from her with your other free hand over her clothed breast.

You didn't bother taking off her shirts because she wanted you to get it done quickly.

Dahyun moans your name every thrust you gave to her.

Her hands grabbing on the bedsheet tightly as you're getting the thrusts harder. Dahyun loves it when you're getting rougher to her especially doing this  to her.

"... Y/n ...", she moaned.

"Ah.. M-more"

"As your wish"

You're giving what she wants and soon, she released it all over your fingers as she arching her back, letting out a long, loud moan of your name. You slowing down and eventually stops, pulling it out, earning a whimper from her.

"Heh... That is sexiest thing ever I saw", you said, taking your fingers to your lips, sucking it that make her blushing hard.

"Y-yah!! It's dirty", she yelled in embarrassment.

"It's not", you told her as you're cleaning your fingers.

Dahyun tilts to the side when she thought the way you're sucking your fingers is so sexy that could make her wet again.

You lied down beside her, hugging her.

Dahyun turns to your side, hugging you back, letting your face buries in her chest.

"I don't know you're having a wild fantasy about me in this clothes", you mumbled.

She blushed, "Oh shut up"