Black suit (second vers)

Kim Dahyun, your fiancee, had a fantasy of you wearing a black suit after you and her were looking a perfect suit for attending your close friend's wedding.

She fanning herself with her hands over her red, hot face.

Since you're not home, Dahyun went to the bedroom, checking the closet to check if there's any suit in the closet...

She's going to imagining herself with your suit over her body as she inhaling your still lingering cool scent on the suit.

---

When you got home, you find yourself alone in the house.

You sigh, lazily bringing your feet to the bedroom to get some sleep at the upstairs after you took off the shoes and put it on the shoe rack.

As soon you're infront of the door, you heard a soft whimper behind the door.

You're panicked and shocked.

Is she cheating on me???

Your body reacts faster and swings open the door, ready to see her under someone else...

But...

Instead you found her with some guy doing it...

You found her touching herself with another hand of her over her chest with your suit lying on her clothed figure.

She's too into fucking herself that she doesn't noticed your presence inside the room.

Your breathe halted, eyes are open widely in surprised.

Dahyun bites her lips, trying to lower down her moans when she's getting closer to her limit.

You're turning on badly as you're seeing her being like this.

You didn't know Kim Dahyun has a fetish over suit...

A smirk quirks on your lips.

You silently closing the door behind you and walked to the bed as you're taking off your shirts. A grin appears on your face when you saw her panty is already on the floor. That's more easy to do it since the first annoying thing isn't there....

Dahyun let out a surprise yelp when she suddenly felt a weight pressing on the bed that make her stopped.

"Y-y/n", Dahyun is surprised to see you are already home and now sexily on top of her, shirtless...

You taking the suit on her body, wearing it on for her that make her face flushed.

"You're such a naughty girl, Dahyun... Using my suit to fulfill your dark fantasy", you whispered to her ear that sent her over the edges as soon your voice is getting husky.

Dahyun tilts her head to the side, avoiding your eyes.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk...", your lips pressing on her jawline, causing her moan softly.

"What should I do with you, Dahyun?", you said with every kisses when you let out every single words to her.

Her breath gets uneven when tons of sexy, wild stuffs in her mind being played.

You chuckled seeing her eyes are filling with darkness and lust, there's no a ray of light in her eyes.

"Now tell me, Dahyun. What should I do with your body?", you teasingly put your knee up in between her legs, pressing it hardly on it that make her legs try to get your knee pressing more harder than it was...

"I think you don't need me to do it for you", you teased her, pushing your self up and making her jaws dropped when you left her...horny... In the bed.

"W-what"

"Ah.. M-more"

"As your wish"