First Priority (smut?)

Half smut??  DahMo

Dahyun got herself high fever from over working as the schedules are getting hectic and draining her energy out too much from her body. Momo, of course, as her lover, is worried about her sick girlfriend than any members.

Momo quickly went to dorm after her schedule finished.

She took off her shoes and run to the maknae's room where Dahyun is. But when she opened the door, she doesn't found her in her bed.

"Where that Dubu goes?", she scratched her head.

"Maybe she went to my room?", she mumbled as she goes out from the room.

As she thought, Dahyun IS in her room with fluffy blanket covering her whole body, leaving only her sleeping face.

'Cute'

Momo chuckled seeing sleeping Dahyun and walked to her bed as silently as she can without making the younger one waking up.

Just she's got into the bed, Dahyun turned around to her with eyes open, "Why are you taking your time to get in the bed?", she asked.

"..."

Momo is surprised to find her girlfriend is awake all the time.

Dahyun crawled on top of Momo, laying her head on the older's chest as she closed her eyes.

Momo caressed her hair, making the latter sighed in comfortable. When her palm made a contact over the younger's skin, she frowned at how hot her skin feels.

'She's not getting better... '

"Dahyunie"

"Yes, unnie?"

When the younger lifted her head, Momo leans forward and capturing the latter's lips in a sweet, gentle way.

Dahyun froze up for a moment before she replied it back when she felt her girlfriend's lips pressing her a bit hard.

Dahyun then pushed her gently, breathing heavily when she asked her why she kissed her when she's sick.

Welp, Dahyun is afraid of she'll get sick...

"I want you to get back healthy", she trued to lean in back.

"Not by this way, Momoring", she giggled, pushing her again.

"힝~ Whyyyy", she whined then pouting cutely to her.

"I don't want you to get sick because of me", she said.

"Not that I care", Momo pulled her closer to her, her lips on her head.

"Momo - !"

Lips greeting her, this time it's more rough. Dahyun instantly wrapped her hands around her waist when tongues got involved in.

Momo gets on top of her, her hands went inside the younger's clothes, kneading her mounds gently, different from the way her lips doing.

Dahyun moaned in the heated kiss when Momo suddenly playing with her nubs. Dahyun's hands went up to Momo's locks, gripping it tightly when she got a good pinch from Momo.

Dahyun immediately broke the kiss and tilting her head to the side, exposing her milk skin neck to her lover as she's moaning of her lover's name to have more of her touch.

The older's lips kissed her jaws first before trailing down to her neck with wet kisses. The younger shuddered at the moment she feels her lips touched on her weak spot.

"F-fuck...", she groaned when Momo went in her attack mode.

"Ahh... Momo... Suck me hard"

Momo smirked, she - of course - happily doing that for her. Momo sucked her hard then changing her sucking into a bite. After a few sucks and bites on the neck area, Momo did the same thing on her collarbone and her exposing chest area.

Dahyun gasped when Momo suddenly tore her clothes.

"Oh ho, I thought I'm having illusion", she chuckled when she saw Dahyun is NOT wearing bra.

Dahyun looked away, avoiding her smirk as well her eyes that will make her getting wet easier.

"Gosh, I'm never getting looking at this", Momo whispered, stopping for a momentarily to admire the goddess naked body.

"S-stop staring"

Momo smiled seeing Dahyun shy and that smile soon turning into a grin as Dahyun forget about her protesting to her doing earlier.

She leaned to her right boobie, licking her already perky bud before make it disappears into her mouth while the other one being groping.

Her free hand went down to her waistband of her shorts, tugging it to send a message for Dahyun to take it off. Dahyun instantly understand her sign and pulled it down with her damped panty too.

When Momo made herself position properly in between her legs without breaking what she's doing to the younger's mounds, Dahyun arched her back in need and want of her pleasure more.

Momo treated her mounds in same amount of attentions. She kissed the red-faced Dahyun's cheeks again and again as her hand went moved down to the south.

Dahyun breathe hitched when she felt two fingers playing with her wet thing up and down.

"I... Love... You... Dahyun-ah"

"Momo... Fuck... I love... AH... I love you too"

Well...

Things get WoW between the girls and leave them tired and sleepy that they ended sleeping naked...

---

Morning, Dahyun feels more healthy than ever and more energetic today when she woke up from her very peaceful sleep.

A smile instantly made it way to her lips when she saw her girlfriend's sleeping cutely.

Dahyun then snuggling closer to Momo. She sighs contently after she remembered what happened last night.

A few minutes later, Momo found Dahyun is staring at her.

"Good morning, baby Dubu", she greeted with her usual rough voice in the morning.

"Good morning", Dahyun kissed her, yep a good morning kiss that will make Momo completely waking up.

"Last night is amazing", she said.

Momo breaks a chuckle, "Amazing indeed"

"I feel better now"

"Oh.. That's good"

"Yep"

"But I feel sick"

"What!! Yah, MOMO!"

At the end of the day, it's Dahyun turn to take care of Momo since Momo is literally passed out this morning and has to be deal by someone...