🐱#60 They turned into neko!?🐱part 2🐱

⚡Denki kaminari⚡

Denki kaminari

Mister kaminari was invited to visit his aunties new house so he'd see his uncle and cousins too he was a little worried to go alone so he asked if he could bring you along too!

After him asking you to go with him you two got ready and by two i mean one and the one is you since you hadnt met his auntie or uncle yet, first impressions am i right?...

... So after a good long look in the mirror you felt comfortable and confident you two left... you arrived at the house a little nervous you shook it away and went in with denki...

...Both Auntie and Uncle were nice and accepted you right away! Even his two little cousins in fact they loved you since you played with them and joked with them!

...While playing with both lil' rug-rats the older sibling, was starting to act strange turns out they had just received their quirk! They got scared and jumped into the golden haired male for protection in a matter of seconds Denki grew a pair of gold and black ears with a tail a lightning bolt strip down it like his hair!

While playing with both lil' rug-rats the older sibling, was starting to act strange turns out they had just received their quirk! They got scared and jumped into the golden haired male for protection in a matter of seconds Denki grew a pair of go...

💜Hitoshi shinso💜

You were watching your cat loving boyfriend training with your sleepy sensei, while out train there was a sneak attack on Aizawa but because it was a training session you and Hitoshi  thought it was part of the session...

...But after a while you started worrying Shinso ran after the attacker, and came back with a banged up sensei after taking Aizawa sensei to recovery girl, he came back for you checking up on you but Hitoshi had came back but not as his usual self he had a matching pair of purple ears and a tail with a white tip it was pretty cute seeing him as a neko.

But after a while you started worrying Shinso ran after the attacker, and came back with a banged up sensei after taking Aizawa sensei to recovery girl, he came back for you checking up on you but Hitoshi had came back but not as his usual self he...

🖤Hanta sero🖤

The baku squad went out to a fair and Sero wanted you to go with him so with Hanta's great power of puppy dog eyes and persuasion you decided to join them!

...You guys were all having a blast! Kirishima and Bakugou were in a two Mina was bouncing between Denki and sero