💋The catch up chapter💋prt 2💋

(I am currently editing this so i'll be updating it while you read it since theres many characters)

Neito monoma

Your first time (lemon🍋):

Both class 1a and 1b were out on a school trip to the beach for summer, Aizawa and Sekijiro let you chose your groups to stay with of course you and monoma wanted to pair together, but boys and girls weren't allowed to sleep together ... BUT monoma found a way around that rule, he snuck into your shared room making sure not to awake, Kendou, Momo or Pony you as a light sleeper heard him right away before you could even speak he swept you off you feet and ran down to the beach since the hotel was right beside the shore...

...He had set up a blanket with non alcoholic wine for you both, you both lay down together and sipped on your drinks your blonde prince felt a certain mood and things got heated pretty quickly...

...After your heated make out session you both started undoing each others clothes and soon enough Monoma plunged himself into you without any warning you hissed in pain he made sure you were all good before he could move and well you went on for 3 rounds you climaxed over his member and he climaxed inside of you...

How the class/public found out:

Class 1a found out at the summer school festival when you were late for their act, most of the class had gone around looking for you everywhere....

...You were getting down with your blonde baby you two were kissing in 1b class room but unfortunately for you two you got caught by midoriya his shout was loud enough that the class 1a students looking for you came running you had to depart from the passionate kissing session...

...Thats when all he girls wanted the juice from you, you had non stop questions you just simply shut them up by saying

Y"Okay okay fine! Yes me and Neito are a couple"

Anime/games you play:
Anime you watch: Fugou keiji: balance unlimited

Game you play: Among us

Villain attack:

You had bumped into a low life thug on your internship stealing from a small convenience store you chased after them but the villain being a dumbass lead you to a hideout as you snuck in you saw OVERHAUL!

And he caught you yes OVERHAUL CAUGHT YOU! You were terrified how the fuck do you get out of here now?

That time of the month:

- He'll pretend not to care and ignore your whining

-tells you to be more quiet

-but he realised that you actually in pain and that hurt him