😈#48 Cheating setup? 😈Part 2

💜Hitoshi shinso💜

💜Hitoshi shinso💜

So class 1A were again in the news but it was good this time around the students had got given praise and attention from the teachers all the way to the public if they saw 1A of course...

...But of course a jealous evil male was beyond aggravated at the class and even more pissed off at you Monoma was out to get revenge! Since you'd been given a few lessons free you wanted to spend them with Hitoshi and you did but a certain blonde was become more and more angry some say he was that livid steam would be flowing from his ears, Neito decided to plot his revenge...

...Monoma finally figured out his plan for getting Shinso to become his, Neito had found through his resources that you and Shoto are extremely close to one another he searched long and hard for a specific quirk to help his plan work and of course he got his own way he found that quirk...

...He then used said quirk on Shoto to make him believe you loved him and that you were his partner not Shinso's Monoma the recorded Todoroki saying 'Y/n and i are a happy couple now we love each other dearly i assume they told you? I would like for you and Y/n to still be friends it'd be best for them' Todoroki went on his way as did Neito to go show Hitoshi this video...

...Once he had finally found the beloved Cat man Monoma had shown the clip to Hitoshi he sat there not wanting this to be true he was more angry than confused he shoved Neito out of his dorm to be left alone.

Once he had finally found the beloved Cat man Monoma had shown the clip to Hitoshi he sat there not wanting this to be true he was more angry than confused he shoved Neito out of his dorm to be left alone

🖤Hanta sero🖤

You and tour classmates were working on your training skills today Aizawa sensei said you could chose your own sparing partners for today you promised Hanta last time that you'd work with him since he has more range attacks whereas you use close up attacks...

...Tsu called your name just as you were about to head over to your raven haired boyfriend she asked if she could spar with you so you made a deal a few rounds with Tsu and a few with Sero so its fair you also asked Asui to tell him Hanta smiled at you lovingly...

...You had a good few rounds and pinned Asui to the ground as did she to you, in this final spar you were on your guard you saw Aoyama head near your boyfriend so since you werent looking Tsu grabbed you and started tickling you softly, Yuga took this opportunity to tell Hanta you were working with Tsu for the whole day