😒#12 who they're jealous of😒

💚Izuku midoriya💚

Tenya iida...

Why?: Midoriya gets a little jelly over our human SaNic only because you and Tenya are quite smart and talk about education a LOT you also go on study dates so that's why Izuku's jealous he's jealous of the time you spend together.

💥Katsuki bakugou💥

Eijiro kirishima...

Why?: Kinda like Midoriya its the time thing again but its also that fact that your both amazingly close friends and it pains him to see you both together mostly ever hour of the day and Kiri being concerned for you.

🔥❄Shoto todoroki🔥❄

Izuku Midoriya...

Why?: Because of your relationship with Midoriya, Shoto gets a tad jealous because you opened up to Midoriya and you let him help with most problems of yours again you two bounce off of each other's personalities.

💪🏼Eijiro kirishima💪🏼

Hanta sero...

Why?: Hanta and you are like Mac n cheese when your together you hardly ever have a moment when one of you isn't laughing your both clumsy so either you or Hanta makes most of the class laugh but he also offers you his coat if your cold or something like that.

Denki kaminari

Katsuki bakugou...

Why?: Because you two are the exact same person just different genders one difference is your more nicer to people even though you and Bakugou argue quite a lot you both work really well you can calm him down he worries about you in training and such.

💜Hitoshi shinso💜

Shoto todoroki...

Why?: Because Shoto is the only person you actually hang out with other than Hitoshi but again you told Todoroki a lot of your problems and 9 times out of 10 he's helped them Hitoshi just wants you too himself.