😬😖#44 Did i go to far? prt 2😖😬

🍋This is a lemon chapter, its been a while since i wrote lemon stuff so if its crap im sorry xD either way enjoy! 🍋

💪🏼Eijiro kirishima💪🏼

Well well well this was in fact a weird day for you at least, all day you've been getting weird looks from Bakugou and cute stares from your rock like boyfriend...

...The clock ticking only a few minutes to go until the end of this lesson! And with that the class got dismissed for the weekend, you were worn out so you decided to have a night to yourself a self care night yes! Movies, a few snacks, face mask ah! You arrived at your dorm you flung your bag to the floor stripped your clothes off and headed to your shower you took a lil extra time to relax the warm water trickled down your back as you began to think about your adorable boyfriend Kiri of course! He was so handsome, after reminiscing in the shower you got out and put on your sleeping attire which consists of baggy joggers and one Eijiro's t-shirts, rummaging around you found the face mask and applied it to your face letting it set and pulling it off was a piece of cake you then logged into your Netflix account on your laptop browsing for a movie to watch you wanted to watch something with kirishima and thats what you did! You got up and picked up the small shark plushie and went to your boyfriends dormitory and knocked he opened up and let you in...

...He too just had a shower but he came out to greet you properly shirtless and with you being confident you grabbed him and kissed him he of course kissed you back and that got heated quickly he slid his hands around your waist as your went to his neck pulling him in, you but down on his lip asking for an entrance he gladly parted his lips for you, exploring his wet cavern he pushed you to the bed

E"Are you ready babe?"

You nodded your head your body filled with determination! He loved it and that filled him with determination he unbuttoned your trousers and removed your underwear he then pushed into you; resulting you being a moaning mess you asked for Eijiro to go faster and he did but both of you were in ecstasy you climaxed on his member while he climaxed inside of you!...

Denki kaminari

Denki was spending the week at your house since you had the week off thanks to incidents happening anyway it was around 5:35pm you've been studying all day without taking a break which led your pikachu worried you haven't left your desk AT ALL! You were studying for this small exam for a hero's agency! So this was important, He tried his hardest to get you away from your work but you had none of it, you even skipped meals...

...Denki finally had an idea he ran downstairs and into your kitchen searching for the snacks cupboard which he found he picked up F/s (favourite snack) and a couple bottles of water he came back up you were stumped you had finished up a whole book! With nothing else to do sooo this was perfect he placed the things on the bed and went behind you slithering his arms around your waist landing his hands on your thighs he whispered

D"I got snacks n' stuff come chill with me~"

Y"But denki i gotta-"

He placed a finger on your lips he pulled the chair out and picked you up winking at you, you then decided to play back you jumped out of his arms and onto the bed stomach first making sure your ass was in the air and without a doubt Kami couldn't resist he smacked it one thing leading to another you were both making out you reminiscing into his kiss while he undressed you and himself that is when he plunged into you with no warning to be fair this is Denki we're talking about and of course a lot of moaning happened he hit your G spot for the final time you climaxed onto his member while he went faster and sloppyer and you knew he was about to- ... just like that he did cum ... but ... inside of you!

💜Hitoshi shinso💜

💜Hitoshi shinso💜

Ahem this was indeed a very special occasion it was yours and Hitoshi's one year anniversary! Of becoming a couple so your sleepy boy took you out to a fancy restaurant he was dressed in a gorgeous shirt (bit tight for him it was showing off his muscles) you didnt mind that while your were in a F/c (favourite colour) slim fitted dress without straps it was a bit revealing but toshi didnt mind that one bit, you both ordered your meals and ate them after paying for the bill which you had a lil' squabble over nothing serious dont worry Hitoshi took you for a short walk...

...Ending up at the park you entered the park and sat on the flowery field looking up at the gorgeously lit sky he pulled you onto his lap and you both layed down listening to each others heart beats when shinso whispered

H"Kitten ... can i try something new?"

You nodded your head signaling a yes he got very close to your ear kissing it at first but then he started nibbling which led him to trailing soft love bites down your neck and to your collar bone where he left another hickey claiming you as his own thats when you got turned on he flipped you around so you were underneath him he slid one of his hands on your butt massaging it while the other sat gently on your hip you brought your knee to his manhood and rubbed him, Toshi let out a grunt thats when he snapped he went rough by that i mean he was still making sure you were okay he pulled your dress up so he could see your panties where he pulled them down he unbuttoned himself too and after that you BOTH went into a world of your own, you moaning his name while he was grunting sweet nothing to you that is when it happened you too were both distracted by each other you had no idea that you both climaxed onto/into each other leaving you feeling amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I really enjoyed writing them so if you want more lemon leave suggestions and recommendations in the comments if you would like to read more lemon stuff!